Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
First of all don't say things we haven't done yet!

Secondly by saying no drama I think you're wrong..

Your GM (not allowed to mention names sorry) begged me in the past to join LS.. I kept denying because I won't leave my main guild.

When I started to ignore it he started to blame me for fake friend. To make him happy I joined LS for a few hours Just to visit, after I left LS again cuz I missed my main guild.. He pm'd me and blamed me as a guild hopper.

Even today me pm'd me about my post about LS, they did poached me to join them.. not once, not twice but multiple times.

And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who experienced this..

As I've read in earlier comment about the PvP perspectives, you can't compare a PvE guild with a PvP guild.. if u do it's kinda low, just saying.

To come back at Back's and Noni's comment. It's true LS goes not for quality, but for quantity.. Also if you really want a quality guild for PvE.. IMO take a look at DM, Enigmatic and Elite Runners.. I also know LS is a 2year old guild but their knowledge about PvE will be less anyway than 4-5 year existed guilds which focussed 100% PvE all over the time..

I can imagine the members of LS (so is the master) Will be proud of their #1 spot, but it might be a little bit a showoff thread no?

To make a whole story short.. Just don't poach players to join your guild, it's their own decision.. by complaining in pm you won't reach anything..

PS: I could've posted the ss's of the things your GM wrote to me, but it's not allowed to mention names so I won't..
So what, you're guild is of top knowledge of a simple PvE category in a game.. like anyone doesn't kno how to kill mobs and spend tokens