Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Letal sharks on top! :-)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Quantity not quality? That's why it's 100k pave exalted and positive kdr just to join right? You have no clue what you're talking about you're just hatig
    I do have, first of all I can bet ur 600-700members don't have all [Exalted]
    Secondly their don't have all 100k kills NOR all a positive kdr..

If stats are the main requirement of ur guild .. waw gg, stats means nothing so doesn't mean KDR, it's all about skill..

Ur basically saying u rather recruit someone with maxed gears, 400k PvE, 23k APs and 10k on 1k PvP and no skill than someone with Decent gears 56k PvE, 15k APs and 6k on 5k PvP and which has a huge amount of skill... Speaks for itself no?

Also a positive kdr doesn't have any meaning with skill, a kdr is easily to boost in PvP so it counts for PvE..

Clearly u have no clue what ur saying..

Thanks for the reply and think about what ur writing before blaming me for being "hatig"

-Tyvm

Regards,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    I do have, first of all I can bet ur 600-700members don't have all [Exalted]
    Secondly their don't have all 100k kills NOR all a positive kdr..

If stats are the main requirement of ur guild .. waw gg, stats means nothing so doesn't mean KDR, it's all about skill..

Ur basically saying u rather recruit someone with maxed gears, 400k PvE, 23k APs and 10k on 1k PvP and no skill than someone with Decent gears 56k PvE, 15k APs and 6k on 5k PvP and which has a huge amount of skill... Speaks for itself no?

Also a positive kdr doesn't have any meaning with skill, a kdr is easily to boost in PvP so it counts for PvE..

Clearly u have no clue what ur saying..

Thanks for the reply and think about what ur writing before blaming me for being "hatig"

-Tyvm

Regards,
    You don't get 20k plus aps without some skill and even dm has a pave kill require and aps so what's your point? Why is it so hard to just congratulate instead of hate? Is it because your guild with all its skill can't rise.in the lb? Or because youre an.egotistical jagoff ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    You don't get 20k plus aps without some skill and even dm has a pave kill require and aps so what's your point? Why is it so hard to just congratulate instead of hate? Is it because your guild with all its skill can't rise.in the lb? Or because youre an.egotistical jagoff ?
    1. 20k APs isn't hard to get, u dont even have to run the 100Bosses APs for it.

2. I'm not in a guild atm

3. My previous guild was in LB so I don't see the jealousness of it.

4. I did congratulate, but still ur GM complained in pm ingame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Smile

1) Only guild members level 31 (i.e. half the current level cap) or above are included in the calculations.
    2) The top 50 guilds by total achievement points make the list.
    3) Within the list, each guild is ranked in the various categories. The number in parenthesis indicates the guild's rank in that particular category.
    4) The guild's average rank, after discarding the best and worst rank, determines the final standing.
    5) If the guild was previously ranked, the number in parenthesis after the guild name indicates the guild's change in rank.
    6) A negative x/D ratio means more D than x, and indicates the D/x ratio.
    7) Average account age is determined by when the account first started playing Arcane Legends.
    So, if LS are on top spot is because math has said so, and you dont want to mess with math, right?
    I really fail to understand what has lead to these hateful and untrue statements and I sincerely hope that some of you will get to know us a little bit better.
    Without any doubts the best words to describe our guild are active and friendly (yes the ones you've heard from those bad n threatning poachers a.k.a. Recruiters),since there are lot of skilled ppl here who really enjoy playing this game and no one is treated like a mere number. These are great qualities that i personally appreciate a lot.
    Peace

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kissability For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    1. 20k APs isn't hard to get, u dont even have to run the 100Bosses APs for it.

2. I'm not in a guild atm

3. My previous guild was in LB so I don't see the jealousness of it.

4. I did congratulate, but still ur GM complained in pm ingame

Neither of those explained why you're hating like a hurt child tho

*holds up court doll*

Tell us where letal sharks hurt you