Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Letal sharks on top! :-)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    First of all don't say things we haven't done yet!

Secondly by saying no drama I think you're wrong..

Your GM (not allowed to mention names sorry) begged me in the past to join LS.. I kept denying because I won't leave my main guild.

When I started to ignore it he started to blame me for fake friend. To make him happy I joined LS for a few hours Just to visit, after I left LS again cuz I missed my main guild.. He pm'd me and blamed me as a guild hopper.

Even today me pm'd me about my post about LS, they did poached me to join them.. not once, not twice but multiple times.

And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who experienced this..

As I've read in earlier comment about the PvP perspectives, you can't compare a PvE guild with a PvP guild.. if u do it's kinda low, just saying.

To come back at Back's and Noni's comment. It's true LS goes not for quality, but for quantity.. Also if you really want a quality guild for PvE.. IMO take a look at DM, Enigmatic and Elite Runners.. I also know LS is a 2year old guild but their knowledge about PvE will be less anyway than 4-5 year existed guilds which focussed 100% PvE all over the time..

I can imagine the members of LS (so is the master) Will be proud of their #1 spot, but it might be a little bit a showoff thread no?

To make a whole story short.. Just don't poach players to join your guild, it's their own decision.. by complaining in pm you won't reach anything..

PS: I could've posted the ss's of the things your GM wrote to me, but it's not allowed to mention names so I won't..
    So what, you're guild is of top knowledge of a simple PvE category in a game.. like anyone doesn't kno how to kill mobs and spend tokens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spookychaosArcane View Post
    So what, you're guild is of top knowledge of a simple PvE category in a game.. like anyone doesn't kno how to kill mobs and spend tokens
    Clearly there are still lots of questions about PvE builds, Spending tokens and how to run maps no? So seems like many still don't know how to spend tokens or run a map..

Spoken from my own experience I rather run in pt than with pugs, just because they don't sync. and don't use the right skills nor weps... So actually it's kinda proved many still don't know how to run a map yet

Tyvm

Regards,

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Clearly there are still lots of questions about PvE builds, Spending tokens and how to run maps no? So seems like many still don't know how to spend tokens or run a map..

Spoken from my own experience I rather run in pt than with pugs, just because they don't sync. and don't use the right skills nor weps... So actually it's kinda proved many still don't know how to run a map yet

Tyvm

Regards,
    It's as simple as it can be, don't boast about ur guild being the top smartest people in the game, what do u think guild chat is for? To interact. Ask the guild chat if u have a question. We have many pve players not a big deal nobodys better than the other at pve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

It's as simple as it can be, don't boast about ur guild being the top smartest people in the game, what do u think guild chat is for? To interact. Ask the guild chat if u have a question. We have many pve players not a big deal nobodys better than the other at pve.
    I don't boast about it, it's just the facts.. ppl who have played PvE for 5years got defenitly more knowledge than someone who played PvE for 2years.. no? And about the question part.. what's it about? Doesn't make sense to my reply or does it? And I can quarantine u that there is a lot of difference between PvE players, none is the same.. all are different. Gamestyle and Knowledge all are different

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Tyvm

Regards,
    You speak as if the guild itself is the knowledge, because a guild was established longer ago then another guild does not give them the right to any privileges or extensive knowledge.

The knowledge comes from its members, mainly a few individuals. Once they leave the guild, there just a guild at the end of the day so in reality if these members left there current guild and joined another, this makes there new guild very knowledgeable and allows for current members to learn.

This is why I presume there's so much drama, as most of the guild leaders of old guilds are losing there most valuable members. As ultimately, they know, that without them. There just like any other guild.

Whilst also making LS a better guild as they are attracting those with knowledge of PVE and/or PVP...just because LS isn't as old doesn't mean the same members are any less knowledgeable then if they were say in deviant misfits which is a very, very old guild.

Basically, what I'm saying is members make up a guild..the guild name/age etc. Gives no advantage. So quantity actually gives quality as your able to gather more opinions, data etc and save time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Probationer For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I don't boast about it, it's just the facts.. ppl who have played PvE for 5years got defenitly more knowledge than someone who played PvE for 2years.. no? And about the question part.. what's it about? Doesn't make sense to my reply or does it? And I can quarantine u that there is a lot of difference between PvE players, none is the same.. all are different. Gamestyle and Knowledge all are different
    What else is there to know? Al has changed alot in the course years and I agree wat probationer said, it's the members not the guild. The guild could be 10 yrs old with 1 yr old members.. doesn't make any difference to wherese there's a 1 yr old guild with 1 yr old members

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

What else is there to know? Al has changed alot in the course years and I agree wat probationer said, it's the members not the guild. The guild could be 10 yrs old with 1 yr old members.. doesn't make any difference to wherese there's a 1 yr old guild with 1 yr old members
    Agree, but it's most likely the older players which teach the new ones.. so eventually it really does make a diff between a 5y/o player and a 1y/o player.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Agree, but it's most likely the older players which teach the new ones.. so eventually it really does make a diff between a 5y/o player and a 1y/o player.
    Ok we get it.. ur guild has old members.. did we ever say LS doesn't have old members?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Ok we get it.. ur guild has old members.. did we ever say LS doesn't have old members?
    They so have, tbh they got great members.. I wont reject that.. but what I was saying a newbie will be teached by a veteran.. all learn from veterans

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

And if u agree that it's quantity over quality then why do we remove n cleanup members often.. also if u want to rlly know about elite runners they asked me the most out of any other guild that has asked me to join from the same ppl.. don't say another guild does it when urs does the same

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

First of all don't say things we haven't done yet!

Secondly by saying no drama I think you're wrong..

Your GM (not allowed to mention names sorry) begged me in the past to join LS.. I kept denying because I won't leave my main guild.

When I started to ignore it he started to blame me for fake friend. To make him happy I joined LS for a few hours Just to visit, after I left LS again cuz I missed my main guild.. He pm'd me and blamed me as a guild hopper.

Even today me pm'd me about my post about LS, they did poached me to join them.. not once, not twice but multiple times.

And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who experienced this..

As I've read in earlier comment about the PvP perspectives, you can't compare a PvE guild with a PvP guild.. if u do it's kinda low, just saying.

To come back at Back's and Noni's comment. It's true LS goes not for quality, but for quantity.. Also if you really want a quality guild for PvE.. IMO take a look at DM, Enigmatic and Elite Runners.. I also know LS is a 2year old guild but their knowledge about PvE will be less anyway than 4-5 year existed guilds which focussed 100% PvE all over the time..

I can imagine the members of LS (so is the master) Will be proud of their #1 spot, but it might be a little bit a showoff thread no?

To make a whole story short.. Just don't poach players to join your guild, it's their own decision.. by complaining in pm you won't reach anything..

PS: I could've posted the ss's of the things your GM wrote to me, but it's not allowed to mention names so I won't..
    Quantity not quality? That's why it's 100k pave exalted and positive kdr just to join right? You have no clue what you're talking about you're just hatig

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I'm not a fan of Letal but still Congratulations even though I don't get why a thread is needed.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to intrepd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Quantity not quality? That's why it's 100k pave exalted and positive kdr just to join right? You have no clue what you're talking about you're just hatig
    I do have, first of all I can bet ur 600-700members don't have all [Exalted]
    Secondly their don't have all 100k kills NOR all a positive kdr..

If stats are the main requirement of ur guild .. waw gg, stats means nothing so doesn't mean KDR, it's all about skill..

Ur basically saying u rather recruit someone with maxed gears, 400k PvE, 23k APs and 10k on 1k PvP and no skill than someone with Decent gears 56k PvE, 15k APs and 6k on 5k PvP and which has a huge amount of skill... Speaks for itself no?

Also a positive kdr doesn't have any meaning with skill, a kdr is easily to boost in PvP so it counts for PvE..

Clearly u have no clue what ur saying..

Thanks for the reply and think about what ur writing before blaming me for being "hatig"

-Tyvm

Regards,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

I do have, first of all I can bet ur 600-700members don't have all [Exalted]
    Secondly their don't have all 100k kills NOR all a positive kdr..

If stats are the main requirement of ur guild .. waw gg, stats means nothing so doesn't mean KDR, it's all about skill..

Ur basically saying u rather recruit someone with maxed gears, 400k PvE, 23k APs and 10k on 1k PvP and no skill than someone with Decent gears 56k PvE, 15k APs and 6k on 5k PvP and which has a huge amount of skill... Speaks for itself no?

Also a positive kdr doesn't have any meaning with skill, a kdr is easily to boost in PvP so it counts for PvE..

Clearly u have no clue what ur saying..

Thanks for the reply and think about what ur writing before blaming me for being "hatig"

-Tyvm

Regards,
    You don't get 20k plus aps without some skill and even dm has a pave kill require and aps so what's your point? Why is it so hard to just congratulate instead of hate? Is it because your guild with all its skill can't rise.in the lb? Or because youre an.egotistical jagoff ?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

this is the first thread from more than a month that i stopped reading. somewhere at the third page.
    very constructive. plus some pretty talk.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to voidPtr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    I'm not a fan of Letal but still Congratulations even though I don't get why a thread is needed.
    Oh am just proud that our leader made his words that we will be first soon :-)

°DHAMN°AZSHOLE°BOOHGEYMAN°

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    this is the first thread from more than a month that i stopped reading. somewhere at the third page.
    very constructive. plus some pretty talk.
    A tension where we can learn lesson :-)

°DHAMN°AZSHOLE°BOOHGEYMAN°

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
    Back once again you showed your ego and to ADVERTISE your guild on a gz post To Letal Sharks, that's sad..advertise your guild how is good in pvp with a video? ahah That's so funny you are letting laugh many people, thanks
    So, showing off something in forums that can be clearly looked into in game LB board is not bragging and when I defend my guild along with two of the more experienced and respected guilds is showing off ego. Clearly I was not advertising, I was merely pointing towards the fact that, Quality > Quantity. Who said we PvP? A few of us does PvP on an individual level and don't really need guild's help to back them up. Yes, keep laughing it's good for health

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Oh ffs so what?!

Gratz to WHOMEVER!!

Move the hell on and just play the game! After all, it is just a dumb time filler video game....get a grip ppl!!

Like who you like, don't like whomever you don't. ...so what, most guilds try to pad their vanity with aps! Big whoop!

Play for yourself and your own enjoyment! Gosh, this is the silliest ego/smashego thread I've seen lately....especially when there are so much bigger concerns in the game right now!

Gratz to Letal Sharks, Pull My Teeth, Blow My Nose guild ATM!!!

CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE REAL ISSUES AT HAND....OMG!!!

The game is dead ...
    Last edited by leoakre; 02-12-2017 at 03:31 AM.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

First of all gratz on #1. Brag with it while you can. Just remember that all the players you stole from other guilds (in a childish way) were not loyal to their guilds, so same will apply to letal sharks. I wasnt going to comment but really couldn't hold myself. I dont even care if im going to receive a warning from sts but this discussion is stupid. Those ppl who are bragging about their guilds are absolutely morons. Please close this useless thread sts.

Signature credits to Bellaelda

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackler For This Useful Post: