Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Letal sharks on top! :-)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goen View Post
    Gz LS for #1
    I think that's nothing wrong and normal if they asking some players to join them, as long they ask politely. It's not only LS doing it, other guilds also like that.
    Thank you for your congratulations and Thank Goen for your deep knowledge of understanding. I'm one of Letal Shark's members. And I did ask people to join the guild...

What I was asking was "Do you wanna join Letal Shark? Strong, active, helpful and friendly guild"

What do you think with our recruitment? And is it bad to say/do that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reakmgc View Post
    Thank you for your congratulations and Thank Goen for your deep knowledge of understanding. I'm one of Letal Shark's members. And I did ask people to join the guild...

What I was asking was "Do you wanna join Letal Shark? Strong, active, helpful and friendly guild"

Hi Reak...

For me personally, I don't mind with that.
    I asked to join their guild few times from various guilds. If I'm still comfortable with my current guild that time I asked, I rejected the invitation politely too.
    So far no problem with them and me. That's why I said that's normal/acceptable from my point of view.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reakmgc View Post

Yyyyep I still remember those words :-)...there's nothing erong with LS's recruiting strat

°DHAMN°AZSHOLE°BOOHGEYMAN°

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goen View Post
    Hi Reak...

For me personally, I don't mind with that.
    I asked to join their guild few times from various guilds. If I'm still comfortable with my current guild that time I asked, I rejected the invitation politely too.
    So far no problem with them and me. That's why I said that's normal/acceptable from my point of view.
    Yes bro,
    I asked them only once, and I was fine whatever they answered me yes or no... Thank you for that

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boohgey View Post
    Yyyyep I still remember those words :-)...there's nothing erong with LS's recruiting strat

Yes sure, dear.
    We didn't force someone to join or give them gold to join which are kinds of corruption... WE DID NOT DO THAT.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    After extensive research I have determined that;
    some ppl like certain guilds and not others.

My mind is blown!
    My mind is BLOWN, too...... I cannot believe this.... Who would have ever guessed??? I'm STUNNED!!!!!
    Name:  bln.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  28.4 KB

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ ..........................

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    My mind is BLOWN, too...... I cannot believe this.... Who would have ever guessed??? I'm STUNNED!!!!!
    Name:  bln.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  28.4 KB

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ ..........................
    Ahahahahahahahahahahah so shet hahahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnycageee View Post
    They have clash with purge.
    Purge rekted sharks.
    After that, sharks create a massive dummy farm ill be precise :"just to add more kills than deaths".
    And only ctf, not tdm.
    Then said how sharks have pvp players...
    Only few pvp players worth something, like ur warrior (can't say his name) and only one "normal rogue",
    All others try to gang but always got rekt
    And stop talking how they got positive kdr, when we all know that they use dummy farm for that.
    If u are pvp guild, go guild battle with purge, fiend, magnum, ststars......
    Weeelll I can't talk about anything 'bout pvp.coz am a pve player :-) check my kdr in pve and those massive pve players in our guild...then say somethin' am givin' up on yuuuXD..You're only focusing on pvp LOL
    ...anywayyys It's yur opinion :-) if that's how yu see LS it's fine ..the most important thing is we didn't insult any other guilds...we just play for fun and friendship...

Last edited by boohgey; 02-11-2017 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

First of all I wanna thanks boogey to made this post..I didn't know about it!
    Secondly I'm laughing reading all those comments where the top of experienced players (Master and officers of Deviant misfits..Elite runners..and other members very experienced) made of this post..a way to make drama and to advertise about how good is their guild: Back "If we are talking about top PVE guild then irrespective of the ranking in LB, Elite Runners and Enigmatic has to be on top. TY".
    Who has been in Letal Sharks knows the guild is free from dramas and that's why I ll not make of this post a drama aswell the "experienced players did".
    Just for you Azi deserve an answer very simple..Don't say something bad about my guild only because someone other said it, is not an attitude from an experienced player and in particular from as I think..has been a great master.
    Then top 1 doesnt means best guild for all players, every player have their best/favourite guild. Recruite players doesnt make success of a guild, so please, who never been on this guild don't shot that idea letting think there is no "hearth" in Letal Sharks, I'm proud to say that in Letal Sharks there are the best players in terms of friendship, as I'm sure there are in other guilds, I respect all guilds but writing bad of a guild as some did means you just are not able to accept the success of another one that is not the one you built, give respect before asking for it .
    Thanks Sharks for the great time we have been for almost 2 years..and continue to have fun always together!
    Last edited by WilliamTheFighter; 02-11-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aziiii View Post
    Gz to the nr 1 spot , i know that Nitro is happy and his guildies also but you have to understand that guilds last in time with the respect of others. If you tend to poach members and use other methods to gather people ... it will not last. Like i tell our guildies ... i rather have 100 loyal members then just a fame guild ...hope this will be helpfull , i wish you all well

Azi
    Yet you don't tell your officers not to bully people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Letal sharks on top! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
    Secondly I'm laughing reading all those comments where the top of experienced players (Master and officers of Deviant misfits..Elite runners..and other members very experienced) made of this post..a way to make drama and to advertise about how good is their guild: Back "If we are talking about top PVE guild then irrespective of the ranking in LB, Elite Runners and Enigmatic has to be on top. TY".
    Who has been in Letal Sharks knows the guild is free from dramas and that's why I ll not make of this post a drama aswell the "experienced players did".
    Just for you Azi deserve an answer very simple..Don't say something bad about my guild only because someone other said it, is not an attitude from an experienced player and in particular from as I think..has been a great master.
    Then top 1 doesnt means best guild for all players, every player have their best/favourite guild. Recruite players doesnt make success of a guild, so please, who never been on this guild don't shot that idea letting think there is no "hearth" in Letal Sharks, I'm proud to say that in Letal Sharks there are the best players in terms of friendship, as I'm sure there are in other guilds, I respect all guilds but writing bad of a guild as some did means you just are not able to accept the success of another one that is not the one you built, give respect before asking for it .
    Thanks Sharks for the great time we have been for almost 2 years..and continue to have fun always together!
    No member of Elite Runners advertised the guild or slandered Lethal Sharks. Thanks and congratulations on #1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Probationer View Post
    It's funny that, I've been a recruiter in lethal sharks for several months and barely play anymore. Im also very lazy, I think I recruited 10 people, 1 was a friend who asked me. I think the other 9 were people from other guilds who all had negative comments regarding there current guild and were eager to join lethal sharks. (A few were from enigmatic)

Whilst on the other hand I was also asked to join enigmatic guild by 2 members, they both claimed it was a better pvp guild. Yet all the ones at asked me from that guild to join lethal sharks commented how bad they were at pvp, relying on gear (only letting those pvp who were geared up) and would ignore new members unless they had a certain status.

Hence why I've stayed in LS, there a non stop talking, supportive, friendly and welcoming guild which is much dedicated to the guild leader who is always happy to help (regardless of rank/wealth or any other factor) and allows anyone to participate.

P.S Im loyal to my guild and would never leave cause another claims/is better, well not in this case but you understand. (Lol) + Ultimately it is ones choice which guild there in, no one forces people to leave a guild and the fact we have the numbers does give us strength as we are obviously a very demanded/popular and recognised guild for a reason.

Anyway, IMO besides lethal sharks I'd regard deviant misfits and elite runners as hardcore pve guilds.
    Enigmatic, meh it's got members like you.

1. I can verify that some members left because they said "GC was dead during that time of the day". I can also confidently add that those same members (some in my FL and I was the one to invite some of them) are Guild Hoppers.

2. Better PvP guild? and we don't even pvp, we are now "Great PvP Guild". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN4e3SmRajc

3. Members like? You want to elaborate here? Lethal Sharks Hardcore PvE guild? Some of your members are indeed very good and I know them in game every well (you know who you are), but a few are not even average to be honest. I know this cause I used to run Maus in random pugs and I had some horrible experience with some of your members. One can always expect quality runs when they run with ER and Enigmatic, no comments on DM as I barely have any experience in doing runs with them. What sets us apart is that we filter users before they join and not poach members to join guild and then filter later (or maybe not).

I'll stop here and have a good day and Congrats again.
    Last edited by Back; 02-11-2017 at 05:16 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Back For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    1. I can verify that some members left because they said "GC was dead during that time of the day". I can also confidently add that those same members (some in my FL and I was the one to invite some of them) are Guild Hoppers.

2. Better PvP guild? and we don't even pvp, we are now "Great PvP Guild". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN4e3SmRajc

3. Members like? You want to elaborate here? Lethal Sharks Hardcore PvE guild? Maybe some of your members are and I know them in game every well (you know who you are), and rest are not even average to be honest. I know this cause I used to run Maus in random pugs and I had some horrible experience with some of your members. One can always expect quality runs when they run with ER and Enigmatic, no comments on DM as I barely have any experience in doing runs with them. What sets us apart is that we filter users before they join and not poach members to join guild and then filter later (or maybe not).

Have a good day
    Stop hating already bud we get it your guild is soooo great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Stop hating already bud we get it your guild is soooo great
    Hating? What's there to hate?

PS DM will claim their top spot soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

[QUOTE=Back;2659721]Hating? What's there to hate?

PS DM will claim their top spot soon [/QUO
    It's all you've been doing on this post bud
    And dm will have to become a lot more active if they want it back

Ps I was in enig before you guys ignored me completely never helped or even pts me there's a reason your members are leaving it's your egos...
    Have fun hating

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by williamthefighter View Post
    first of all i wanna thanks boogey to made this post..i didn't know about it!
    Secondly i'm laughing reading all those comments where the top of experienced players (master and officers of deviant misfits..elite runners..and other members very experienced) made of this post..a way to make drama and to advertise about how good is their guild: Back "if we are talking about top pve guild then irrespective of the ranking in lb, elite runners and enigmatic has to be on top. Ty".
    Who has been in letal sharks knows the guild is free from dramas and that's why i ll not make of this post a drama aswell the "experienced players did".
    Just for you azi deserve an answer very simple..don't say something bad about my guild only because someone other said it, is not an attitude from an experienced player and in particular from as i think..has been a great master.
    Then top 1 doesnt means best guild for all players, every player have their best/favourite guild. Recruite players doesnt make success of a guild, so please, who never been on this guild don't shot that idea letting think there is no "hearth" in letal sharks, i'm proud to say that in letal sharks there are the best players in terms of friendship, as i'm sure there are in other guilds, i respect all guilds but writing bad of a guild as some did means you just are not able to accept the success of another one that is not the one you built, give respect before asking for it .
    Thanks sharks for the great time we have been for almost 2 years..and continue to have fun always together!
    :-) nailed it

°dhamn°azshole°boohgeyman°

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Man glad to know the attitude of DM's experienced players...I was a fan of DM.I once asked to join but rejected coz of APs ...that's when I go hardcore in killing mobs, avoiding too much death to have good pve kdr coz I know even if my APs are lame, having great kdr is enough to join a strong guild... I'm always thinking, someday I won't have to ask to join DM anymore..they'll recruit me instead ..but LS's leader is so hardworking 'bout having a member and making friends...I rejected his offer many times but he's.not giving up..I suppose to join DM but coz of Tigre's friendliness, I finally decided to officially join LS even if it's not the top guild that moment coz having a friendly and approachable leader is the best about joining a guild..I'm still a fan of DM (ALL STAR GUILD), but in terms of friendliness, I respect LS ( QUANTITY with QUALITY GUILD).. Friendliness is our quality :-)

Last edited by boohgey; 02-11-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Back once again you showed your ego and to ADVERTISE your guild on a gz post To Letal Sharks, that's sad..advertise your guild how is good in pvp with a video? ahah That's so funny you are letting laugh many people, thanks

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WilliamTheFighter For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Booheh.. great post! Gz #1 sharks!

I'm glad we made it this far, gj n keep it up guys.

So about this poaching thing.. you say it's horrible to ask a player to join your guild.. we have alot of helpful officers, recruiters, all that want to see new members n new personalities.. it can happen to where.. and this happens alot no big deal that someone is asked to join a guild when another guildie has asked that person already.. it's not one person poaching.. someone was asked by another guildie too.. it's all by accident and you take it too far for a reason to target ls with hate..

"letal sharks is about quantity not quality" post from noni*.. and what are requirements for then? Lol.. anyways we're all different guilds.. never said anyones better than the other.. we won't all get along which is normal.. everyone has their strengths and weakness, if it's pve or pvp, nobody's perfect..

Gl all have a good day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spookychaosArcane For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
    First of all don't say things we haven't done yet!

Secondly by saying no drama I think you're wrong..

Your GM (not allowed to mention names sorry) begged me in the past to join LS.. I kept denying because I won't leave my main guild.

When I started to ignore it he started to blame me for fake friend. To make him happy I joined LS for a few hours Just to visit, after I left LS again cuz I missed my main guild.. He pm'd me and blamed me as a guild hopper.

Even today me pm'd me about my post about LS, they did poached me to join them.. not once, not twice but multiple times.

And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who experienced this..

As I've read in earlier comment about the PvP perspectives, you can't compare a PvE guild with a PvP guild.. if u do it's kinda low, just saying.

To come back at Back's and Noni's comment. It's true LS goes not for quality, but for quantity.. Also if you really want a quality guild for PvE.. IMO take a look at DM, Enigmatic and Elite Runners.. I also know LS is a 2year old guild but their knowledge about PvE will be less anyway than 4-5 year existed guilds which focussed 100% PvE all over the time..

I can imagine the members of LS (so is the master) Will be proud of their #1 spot, but it might be a little bit a showoff thread no?

To make a whole story short.. Just don't poach players to join your guild, it's their own decision.. by complaining in pm you won't reach anything..

PS: I could've posted the ss's of the things your GM wrote to me, but it's not allowed to mention names so I won't..