Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
First of all I wanna thanks boogey to made this post..I didn't know about it!
Secondly I'm laughing reading all those comments where the top of experienced players (Master and officers of Deviant misfits..Elite runners..and other members very experienced) made of this post..a way to make drama and to advertise about how good is their guild: Back "If we are talking about top PVE guild then irrespective of the ranking in LB, Elite Runners and Enigmatic has to be on top. TY".
Who has been in Letal Sharks knows the guild is free from dramas and that's why I ll not make of this post a drama aswell the "experienced players did".
Just for you Azi deserve an answer very simple..Don't say something bad about my guild only because someone other said it, is not an attitude from an experienced player and in particular from as I think..has been a great master.
Then top 1 doesnt means best guild for all players, every player have their best/favourite guild. Recruite players doesnt make success of a guild, so please, who never been on this guild don't shot that idea letting think there is no "hearth" in Letal Sharks, I'm proud to say that in Letal Sharks there are the best players in terms of friendship, as I'm sure there are in other guilds, I respect all guilds but writing bad of a guild as some did means you just are not able to accept the success of another one that is not the one you built, give respect before asking for it .
Thanks Sharks for the great time we have been for almost 2 years..and continue to have fun always together!
No member of Elite Runners advertised the guild or slandered Lethal Sharks. Thanks and congratulations on #1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk