Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Letal sharks on top! :-)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    I do have, first of all I can bet ur 600-700members don't have all [Exalted]
    Secondly their don't have all 100k kills NOR all a positive kdr..

If stats are the main requirement of ur guild .. waw gg, stats means nothing so doesn't mean KDR, it's all about skill..

Ur basically saying u rather recruit someone with maxed gears, 400k PvE, 23k APs and 10k on 1k PvP and no skill than someone with Decent gears 56k PvE, 15k APs and 6k on 5k PvP and which has a huge amount of skill... Speaks for itself no?

Also a positive kdr doesn't have any meaning with skill, a kdr is easily to boost in PvP so it counts for PvE..

Clearly u have no clue what ur saying..

Thanks for the reply and think about what ur writing before blaming me for being "hatig"

-Tyvm

Regards,
    You don't get 20k plus aps without some skill and even dm has a pave kill require and aps so what's your point? Why is it so hard to just congratulate instead of hate? Is it because your guild with all its skill can't rise.in the lb? Or because youre an.egotistical jagoff ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Man glad to know the attitude of DM's experienced players...I was a fan of DM.I once asked to join but rejected coz of APs ...that's when I go hardcore in killing mobs, avoiding too much death to have good pve kdr coz I know even if my APs are lame, having great kdr is enough to join a strong guild... I'm always thinking, someday I won't have to ask to join DM anymore..they'll recruit me instead ..but LS's leader is so hardworking 'bout having a member and making friends...I rejected his offer many times but he's.not giving up..I suppose to join DM but coz of Tigre's friendliness, I finally decided to officially join LS even if it's not the top guild that moment coz having a friendly and approachable leader is the best about joining a guild..I'm still a fan of DM (ALL STAR GUILD), but in terms of friendliness, I respect LS ( QUANTITY with QUALITY GUILD).. Friendliness is our quality :-)

°DHAMN°AZSHOLE°BOOHGEYMAN°
    Last edited by boohgey; 02-11-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Back once again you showed your ego and to ADVERTISE your guild on a gz post To Letal Sharks, that's sad..advertise your guild how is good in pvp with a video? ahah That's so funny you are letting laugh many people, thanks

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WilliamTheFighter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
    Back once again you showed your ego and to ADVERTISE your guild on a gz post To Letal Sharks, that's sad..advertise your guild how is good in pvp with a video? ahah That's so funny you are letting laugh many people, thanks
    So, showing off something in forums that can be clearly looked into in game LB board is not bragging and when I defend my guild along with two of the more experienced and respected guilds is showing off ego. Clearly I was not advertising, I was merely pointing towards the fact that, Quality > Quantity. Who said we PvP? A few of us does PvP on an individual level and don't really need guild's help to back them up. Yes, keep laughing it's good for health

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Booheh.. great post! Gz #1 sharks!

I'm glad we made it this far, gj n keep it up guys.

So about this poaching thing.. you say it's horrible to ask a player to join your guild.. we have alot of helpful officers, recruiters, all that want to see new members n new personalities.. it can happen to where.. and this happens alot no big deal that someone is asked to join a guild when another guildie has asked that person already.. it's not one person poaching.. someone was asked by another guildie too.. it's all by accident and you take it too far for a reason to target ls with hate..

"letal sharks is about quantity not quality" post from noni*.. and what are requirements for then? Lol.. anyways we're all different guilds.. never said anyones better than the other.. we won't all get along which is normal.. everyone has their strengths and weakness, if it's pve or pvp, nobody's perfect..

Gl all have a good day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spookychaosArcane For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

And if u agree that it's quantity over quality then why do we remove n cleanup members often.. also if u want to rlly know about elite runners they asked me the most out of any other guild that has asked me to join from the same ppl.. don't say another guild does it when urs does the same

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I'm not a fan of Letal but still Congratulations even though I don't get why a thread is needed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to intrepd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    I'm not a fan of Letal but still Congratulations even though I don't get why a thread is needed.
    Oh am just proud that our leader made his words that we will be first soon :-)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

this is the first thread from more than a month that i stopped reading. somewhere at the third page.
    very constructive. plus some pretty talk.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to voidPtr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    this is the first thread from more than a month that i stopped reading. somewhere at the third page.
    very constructive. plus some pretty talk.
    A tension where we can learn lesson :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Oh ffs so what?!

Gratz to WHOMEVER!!

Move the hell on and just play the game! After all, it is just a dumb time filler video game....get a grip ppl!!

Like who you like, don't like whomever you don't. ...so what, most guilds try to pad their vanity with aps! Big whoop!

Play for yourself and your own enjoyment! Gosh, this is the silliest ego/smashego thread I've seen lately....especially when there are so much bigger concerns in the game right now!

Gratz to Letal Sharks, Pull My Teeth, Blow My Nose guild ATM!!!

CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE REAL ISSUES AT HAND....OMG!!!

The game is dead ...
    Last edited by leoakre; 02-12-2017 at 03:31 AM.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

First of all gratz on #1. Brag with it while you can. Just remember that all the players you stole from other guilds (in a childish way) were not loyal to their guilds, so same will apply to letal sharks. I wasnt going to comment but really couldn't hold myself. I dont even care if im going to receive a warning from sts but this discussion is stupid. Those ppl who are bragging about their guilds are absolutely morons. Please close this useless thread sts.

Signature credits to Bellaelda

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Ahahahah deeeem why are yu people so upset 'bout this thread? It's just showing how proud a letal shark member is...what's the tension all about?

(-_-)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    You don't get 20k plus aps without some skill and even dm has a pave kill require and aps so what's your point? Why is it so hard to just congratulate instead of hate? Is it because your guild with all its skill can't rise.in the lb? Or because youre an.egotistical jagoff ?
    APs have nothing to do with skill. APs measure how much time you have spent on the game, thats all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    APs have nothing to do with skill. APs measure how much time you have spent on the game, thats all.
    Yes and according to his logic more time is more skill... Great job hating for nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Dear Runa that's sad how you try to talk bad about guild on this post since when you were recruited by me as my friend..you were guildless..then left after few hours changing guilds several times lol this is called be guildhopper, then to defend yourself saying me in pm.. "I was in guild with "secret" other alts" to justify the fact that you knew something about the guild..it's just pathetic.. I don't like say something bad to others but I need to make clear your "nice stories". For all your others posts..well probationer has been clear enough . Oh and we are not that much members, you have been for few hours without even looking to the total number of guild members, time ago got asked to join ER and I have never been tested for a run..so just don't try to use your guild name ELITE and RUNNERS to say there is so much experience because the same experience of players exist in all top 10 guilds
    Usually players leave and joined back guilds, well as members knows, we like loyal members and who leave twice is banned, so maybe if you leave and go back to elite runners everytime..we have different ideas about "quality"

A member wanted to tanks and congratulate for the guild and you complained that much..if you have this kind of problems you really need a break from AL!
    Wish you good game

23. The Following User Says Thank You to WilliamTheFighter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Remember guys Letal Sharks is free from dramas, is just people out of it that likes to create them

25. The Following User Says Thank You to WilliamTheFighter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
    Remember guys Letal Sharks is free from dramas, is just people out of it that likes to create them
    Yeah, sure . (:
    Last edited by Sakurahb; 02-12-2017 at 09:19 AM.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sakurahb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

If it weren't a member who made this thread that would be one thing, but it's a member who made a "yay us" thread, and stuck it in the public forums inviting feedback. its up to y'all to handle that maturely or not (mostly not).

Hey sts how about you have a mod work on the weekend already to spare us this

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    If it weren't a member who made this thread that would be one thing, but it's a member who made a "yay us" thread, and stuck it in the public forums inviting feedback. its up to y'all to handle that maturely or not (mostly not).

Hey sts how about you have a mod work on the weekend already to spare us this
    No........... Please no..... This is GOOD stuff..........
    Name:  pop.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  76.9 KB

LOL............................................... .................................................. .......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post: