A different perspective is needed here. After playing several years the game would not be appealing that way. Imagine WHAT IF, we had a cap like humania, literally after 2-3 runs, it would be same repetitive xp runs. In this elixor dominating phase different old school approach to bosses even is not needed, even if something is done to implement that most players would complain that, 'wow this is so hard, sts is crazy' rather than focusing on their own abilities. Then all those worthless junk gears, that would actually harash me to liquidate and literally worth nothing.

There are a lot new approaches that I'm really liking, even the purpose have been different.

1) Pretty much less junk items, neat, clean and small maps.

2) Charming xp loots, luck specific and huge xp looting on mobs, mini bosses. Loving this.

3) Hosting and manual game joining ain't possible.

4) You have to go through the first map to reach next map.

5) New elite items drop rates looking quite good and much much better than the special elite drops in the 80 cap.

6) Cleaver division of specific elixir users, just one needed to buy hunter elix and 4 others could farm with p shade. Now all need that to farm in fast class.

7) The second map is quite neat clean and beautiful. I liked it.

If you look at this new approaches, you will find that there are quite lots of interesting and somewhat challenging but different things are there, at least I do, its better than repetitive monotonous orthodox approach. Cinco is successful at this, in his limited schedule

- I don't reply back