Thread: Lets talk about duel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Lightbulb Lets talk about duel

Hello

First of all i'd like to thanks STS for their hard work with mausoleum and this event.
    Now i'd like you to turn your focus on duel, because we need something in duel that makes it more duel like. The area in duel room is way too small and now that a class can 1 hit another class, it become more about who have the best service. I got a solution how the map could look like

Name:  Skærmbillede 2017-02-12 kl. 19.24.55.png
Views: 267
Size:  105.3 KB
    This is a fairly simple map but it have something for all classes, it have small- and big rooms where all classes have equal chance to fight.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hey Leslie that actually is a really good idea the duel arena is way to small and to have a proper battle you need to be able to use surroundings as well to your advantage. There are way to many rogues that can 1 hit mages even with shield and nekro and I'm an op mage . Especially the ones with speed sets who snipe and run. In my honest opinion PvP is dying. STS needs to balance out pvp again. AT lol 51 mages were boss in pvp, now we are just food. The map is a great idea tho. They aslo need to fix the skill and attack buttons that get stuck lost a lot of battles that way. Great idea tho Leslie hope the devs see this one. ADD ME IF YOU WANT

IGN-PULLMYFINGA

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yes pvp needs to be addressed big time,mages have no place in pvp because a rogue can one shot them through shield and nekro shield,complain all they want it's true all sts has to do is just study the data,mages heal can not keep up with rogues damage anymore ,even on a tank with 11200 health and 6800 armour if a geared rogue catches you with out jugg ,your dead,you will die while your blowing your horn to heal,i know so many people will try to create drama and say no one knows how to play thier class,but them,but the fact is sts is killing pvp by allowing rogues to one shot and combo everyone,all i am asking for is sts to do is read the data and study pvp,not listen to plat spending rogues who say all is fine,it's not and soon so many people are gonna leave this game ,because pvp is killing the game for them,so many people no longer play for pve content because of arduous farming with no reward,and turn to pvp to keep interested in the game,now pvp at end game is ruined.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

+1 but without the mana and health drops like in ctf.