Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
The devs can't please everyone. If they are going to nerf something why not nerf the person who is flaming. Be happy that you even have AO2 the devs have been working their butts off so don't let them down with all that freaking trash talk.
Cascade, for someone that doesn't play, someone that isn't even going to BUY the campaign, and as much as you have a voice and allowed to share it; Leave this to those that know what they are talking about. Just because someone says something bad about the game doesn't make it a flame or hate, they are expressing their concern and sharing feedback on how they feel and hopefully the Devs will not only see what Esus has to say, but the people sharing the same view.

This isn't flaming or trash talk at all, it's actually completely true. I'm on Esus and team's side on this. this is a casual game, anything that only plays on a two hour battery charge (even when plugged in) is a casual game and really should be targeted towards the casual player. Pinks should not be un-attainable and reserved only for those that are able to devote their life to the game.

I myself play a solid 2 hours a day, have a couple 40's and some gold. I still don't consider myself a 'hardcore' player. I have a full-time job and although yes, it allows me to be on the boards for most of the day, I'm still not playing but being a part of the community.

When I'm off work, I want sit back, play a bit with friends/guildmates and level up/collect gear....who doesn't want to do that?! Who doesn't want to achieve something and collect the 'best' even when they casually play a game on their iPhone? This isn't WoW folks, it never will be, and if you want to be hardcore and complain that pinks should be out of the reach of casual players like the Epics in WoW I do see your point as that's the hardcore mentality. But we're not all <20 year olds here and have something other then the game, but we do want to use it as an escape every so often. I can see folk leaving for this reason as it's 'too hard' to play and gear up when the 'hardcore' players are running around them bragging and trying to sell them something for more gold then they've seen in their existence of playing...

Just my two bits...