Thread: Improvement idea for sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Improvement idea for sts

Hey sts, I don't think that the halo vanity has any value. I don't mean to be rude but I don't like it's style, never using it and i did 110k+ points plus paid about 2mil for crafting and seems really useless.

As I have been playing pocket legends a lot (game before AL), I love to ask for things I loved there...Why don't we get any vanities that we have to work hard for and can build a set in the end with a little stats bonus? Exactly as you made it with crown of persistance, shield of hallows and mount fang armor! They looked awesome and gave a bonus when combined. Would love to see such a thing in AL. You can either give these parts when reaching the current max level (atm 61) as you did in PL or you can reward them for things like lightbearer elite which was waayywaayywaaaaay more work than leveling to 61. Would be great to her if this is possible in future

Thanks for reading

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I like this idea, it gives a good motivation too push on with the quests and point farming etc, because i am here sitting at 4k points and not seeing the point in why i should spend weeks on getting lightbearer when it is outdated next expansion.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

-1 vanity stats. If vanities has stats they ... are not vanity, they become items. With stats. Second hat/dress. So anyone will be obligated to wear the stat vanity. So also people can't wear Only the original helm/armor, even if he/she likes how they look, because of the stats loss.
    Will become the same stupidity like the house buffs. Everyone is obligated to have tavern, nomatter if he/she cares about housing at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    -1 vanity stats. If vanities has stats they ... are not vanity, they become items. With stats. Second hat/dress. So anyone will be obligated to wear the stat vanity. So also people can't wear Only the original helm/armor, even if he/she likes how they look, because of the stats loss.
    Will become the same stupidity like the house buffs. Everyone is obligated to have tavern, nomatter if he/she cares about housing at all.
    Vanties for vanties?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    nah the difference is that you have to work for these vanities, house buffs is only paying plat/gold! And i am not talking about something game changing like +100 dex, these vanities should add like 10dex (or str or int) if you worked hard for them

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

They are already adding buffs for reaching each rank, nothing wrong with that. You basically are asking for a buff because of completing specific quest. I'm not against it, it probably can be done, i don't know if it will be done...
    I'm saying, that if the buffs are for some achievement (rank/quest) - nothing wrong, but the buff should be attached to the achievement itself, not to some vanity that happened to be used(because of circumstances) in this achievement/quest.
    I mean - what if, in the next long and hard quest to come, no vanities are included(just such is the supposed quest), but still some buffs should be added? Vanities are separate thing, they are not for stats. imo.