Thread: New Level 77 PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Default New Level 77 PvP

I think a L77-79 PvP would be amazing. I know we all miss the days when all we had to worry about was ZAM, WAK, and XAR. I think this would also bring the use of the original Overlord Returns map.
    Last edited by Kurvy; 02-14-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Cinco originally suggested closing PvP level to just 1, many suggested to do for 3 levels, and I suggested to do for same level, if this happen, then there will a lot PvP level be revived and in such case those levels also can be viable & merging to lower level won't be possible at all.

+1 to cinco's idea but should implement mine which is inspired by cinco's though.

If my idea is not clear, I'm saying L80 to L80 only not L79. Same level.
    IDon'tReplyBack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

But remember 80 pvp is unbalanced. I think cincos idea is great. If that were implemented i would make a 76 asap. But i also think 77 with elites would be fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Nah there's not nearly enough players for making brackets smaller. In some cases if you're good you can beat a higher level player, and imo more games is just better for the game. I just returned to pvp after a long time and played 66 and 71 pvp and it seems good. People dont rush you unless if someone is in a guild war (which doesn't concern me because im not in a pvp guild) and people between 66 and 71 like to fight each other quite often. It's rare to see a 71 rush a 66 just because of the power. There's a big hole between 71-80 atm which does suck. Pvp isn't very active atm.. well u do see games often and u can pvp a good amount but it's often the same players u see, naturally because th game is small too. It would be nice if sets were cheaper though, I think more people would pvp. A lot of sets are pretty expensive 51+ and a lot of pvpers don't farm very much so those things do reduce activity.
    Last edited by Blyzzor; 02-14-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It's charming and challenging to beat higher level players for me being top class & challenge lover but tbh literally nobody do it, I mean it's rare to non existance, THE REALITY IS - they bring higher level to beat low levels.

At some levels for ex L50, L55 etc, there's literally none to PvP, the only people do this level because if anybody rush with L51, they gonna bring higher level and wreck em or there are some opness eg dex bears pretty op at that level.

All I want to say, it ultimately get one level fight for example, you'll find all L56 in the L51 game.

Now I've one really good suggestion here
    When we search PvP game, we should be able to see all level games but can only join to same level game, in this way we can find which level is active and we can switch to that, otherwise it would be really annoying to switch to each toon and find the games.
    IDon'tReplyBack

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IdontReply For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Sorry to say this would kill too many levels. Examples being 50-61 (because these levels are inactive as is)and even 10-30. Simply impossible to do one level..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey guys where would I go to appeal a ban on my account? I woke up this morning with a perm ban and know that it's a mistake somehow.