Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 2/15/17 | Lovecrafting ends, new emotes, new heroics, expansion tweaks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

The problems that I see with heroic pets giving achievement points are the following:
    -The currently released heroic rarity pets have all been limited edition. Meaning that some nasty tactics will be applied by the rich to try and control the price of these eggs.
    -Unlike the mythic AP, heroic AP isn't farmable with this i mean that it's not loot able in any PvE map. Please plat users don't even bother mentioning that it's tradeable and therefore still farmable because it's close to impossible to farm 10m+ unless you spend 24/7 in Al or if you bot whatever botters bot to get money. Mausoleum 1-5 gives around 40-50k with 100% gold loot, is that how we farmers are supposed to "farm" for that egg? You can calculate for yourself how long it will take just to buy a 10m pet.
    -Arcane AP was also pretty expensive but compare those arcanes pet to these vanity heroic pets(remake of original pets). So the arcane AP might have been expensive but it was totally worth it.

@Energizeric
    There already are APs that are pretty hard and take quite some time to achieve. Like the exalted rank AP. Harder grind compared to running 500 glintstone bosses during 56 cap.

What would be better is if there was an AP where you needed to farm certain materials in PvE maps to upgrade them to heroic rarity. Just an idea.

My questions to the devs are:
    Will all the current available pets get their heroic version? Will there be a lootable herio rarity pet this season? Or any event where it's lootable from lets say a certain thief? Will the heroic rarity only be consisted of pets or also gear?
    Last edited by Abuze; 02-16-2017 at 01:20 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    The problems that I see with heroic pets giving achievement points are the following:
    -The currently released heroic rarity pets have all been limited edition. Meaning that some nasty tactics will be applied by the rich to try and control the price of these eggs.
    -Unlike the mythic AP, heroic AP isn't farmable with this i mean that it's not loot able in any PvE map. Please plat users don't even bother mentioning that it's tradeable and therefore still farmable because it's close to impossible to farm 10m+ unless you spend 24/7 in Al or if you bot whatever botters bot to get money. Mausoleum 1-5 gives around 40-50k with 100% gold loot, is that how we farmers are supposed to "farm" for that egg? You can calculate for yourself how long it will take just to buy a 10m pet.
    -Arcane AP was also pretty expensive but compare those arcanes pet to these vanity heroic pets(remake of original pets). So the arcane AP might have been expensive but it was totally worth it.

@Energizeric
    There already are APs that are pretty hard and take quite some time to achieve. Like the exalted rank AP. Harder grind compared to running 500 glintstone bosses during 56 cap.

What would be better is if there was an AP where you needed to farm certain materials in PvE maps to upgrade them to heroic rarity. Just an idea.

My questions to the devs are:
    Will all the current available pets get their heroic version? Will there be a lootable herio rarity pet this season? Or any event where it's lootable from lets say a certain thief? Will the heroic rarity only be consisted of pets or also gear?
    +1 on this one..