Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 2/15/17 | Lovecrafting ends, new emotes, new heroics, expansion tweaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

finally! heroic bug has been fix!. thank you very much

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for new update sts
    \(^. ^) /

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

When will this season # 10 end?

Enviado de meu SM-J500M usando Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adrian2015 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I wish you let these pets remain solely as vanity pets. Leaderboarders already spend a lot of time on APs, as well as gold on finishing the exalted questline. I don't see why they have to be saddled with the cost a vanity pet. This totally gives richer players a leg up while others have to farm and scrape just to be able to keep up with their LB spots. I have defended and even applauded STS for making this season a good one for both F2P and P2P, but that was one step forward and this is two steps back.

I enjoy purchasing platinum. I enjoy popping crates and trying to get that elusive loot. It's not always rainbows and sunshine but I love the thrill of it. This would help me sell Heroic eggs. But I'm not one to rejoice over additional hardship for already hard working people. Not all leaderboarders are grossly rich. My friends farm hard and play hard to get those APs. I can't bear for their hard work to be overtaken by 250 worth of APs in the form of a glorified vanity pet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    I wish you let these pets remain solely as vanity pets. Leaderboarders already spend a lot of time on APs, as well as gold on finishing the exalted questline. I don't see why they have to be saddled with the cost a vanity pet. This totally gives richer players a leg up while others have to farm and scrape just to be able to keep up with their LB spots. I have defended and even applauded STS for making this season a good one for both F2P and P2P, but that was one step forward and this is two steps back.

I enjoy purchasing platinum. I enjoy popping crates and trying to get that elusive loot. It's not always rainbows and sunshine but I love the thrill of it. This would help me sell Heroic eggs. But I'm not one to rejoice over additional hardship for already hard working people. Not all leaderboarders are grossly rich. My friends farm hard and play hard to get those APs. I can't bear for their hard work to be overtaken by 250 worth of APs in the form of a glorified vanity pet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    + 1000

Very well said ... thank you

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Seriously, if we are to fork out 20 + MILLION GOLD on some baby edition of a heroic pet for achievement points, then we should be able to actually make use of these very expensive pets! Look at the Mythic and Arcane banner Aps ... we forked out the gold for these aps pets and we actually have gotten to use them productively for farming, PvP, and for record runs with friends.

Will these new Heroic Pet Aps be worth it, or is this just another ploy to drain everybody's gold for the 'good' of the economy?!

If you're gonna force Aps pets down our throats please make the pet worth our time, energy, and pockets!

P.s... by 'useable,' I do not mean a pretty little glow on the ground...

Thanks for listening,

Msleo
    These pets are not draining any gold from the economy. The gold one player spends goes to another player, either directly for the eggs or for the locked crates, thus keeping it in general circulation.

In fact, these pets have the indirect effect of adding more gold to the economy as people opening locked crates are bound to get some gold drops from the crates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Thank you STS for this wonderful game. Im an endgame player with just 16k APS, but i can say im a lot better (PVP & PVE wise) than players with 25k APS. I still don't get why soo many players are fussing around 250 APs. It's just a game, we'll be ok.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Any info on Mausoleum 6th floor Boss & his/her drops ?

EDIT : What happened to weekly Raffle contests ?
    Last edited by Ceuidear; 02-15-2017 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Add a question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

maus 6 sounds good! as for the heroic pet aps! why we cant have the option to get an untradable version of 1 of 3 starter heroics pets when we reach exalted? none of those 3 starter even as heroic ar game changer at game and all ppl tht grind hard for exalted will awarded with something! ty!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    These pets are not draining any gold from the economy. The gold one player spends goes to another player, either directly for the eggs or for the locked crates, thus keeping it in general circulation.

In fact, these pets have the indirect effect of adding more gold to the economy as people opening locked crates are bound to get some gold drops from the crates.
    Easily said for anyone who doesn't need the pet, and did not want to poo forth the effort to earn the appropriate badges for crafting new items. We all have opinions

( Yes, I said 'poo' )
    Last edited by leoakre; 02-15-2017 at 11:48 PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

By far most excited for the mage curse timer!!!
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ancestor For This Useful Post:

Epw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Gary, new emotes are really cool and all, but an emote pack is never satisfying enough without any farting, puking, or belching emotes ^-^

Bring the gargox back!
    It reminds me the good old days of PL...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loyti View Post
    Thank you STS for this wonderful game. Im an endgame player with just 16k APS, but i can say im a lot better (PVP & PVE wise) than players with 25k APS. I still don't get why soo many players are fussing around 250 APs. It's just a game, we'll be ok.
    Well the problem is... Those who reached LB fair invested lots of gold and time already into it, by purchasing another 20m pet... Ehhh lol for Just 250APs.. as JustG and Iamlepre mentioned before that u can farm the pets.. lol.. let them go farm 20m themselves... no way that's easily to reach ... that takes even longer to farm than killing 500 bosses in Underhul... Ain't no fun in that...

That's kinda the problem I think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

If these heroic pets release goes on... I have to say it is pretty scary to see Heroic versions of the current Arcane pets. Can't even begin to imagine the price tag that will come alongside it.

Furthermore, considering that Heroic pets will give an AP, buying the earlier released pets will be a waste of gold compared to the better pets that "may" come. I guess it's time to start saving gold for Heroic Nekro eh?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Seriously, if we are to fork out 20 + MILLION GOLD on some baby edition of a heroic pet for achievement points, then we should be able to actually make use of these very expensive pets!...
    Will these new Heroic Pet Aps be worth it,...
    P.s... by 'useable,' I do not mean a pretty little glow on the ground...
    Two points I wanna make, both depend on what AL devs will decide to do next.
    First. Heroic pets can be usable (they are not necessarily vanity pets), it depends on how much and which of them will be released. Heroic Nekro would be (far) more usable than Nekro, if it is released. So the usability part is not yet known, as it's not revealed which pets will be made heroic. (Ah, I agree, the first pets are less usable; but it's not known also How Many heroics will you need for APs, so again, it depends.)
    Second.The problem I see here with APs (that people are not happy with), is that these new heroics are Limited, as of now. If this stays and they stay limited, the logic with "you'll will be ok" will not be true - the people will not be ok, they wouldn't be able to buy them, because the supply of heroics will end up, all of them will be opened. For example look at Lucky pet now - can you get it with gold? For how much? I see threads people are looking for Lucky but these threads remain open. Lucky was available only Limited time, so now it's pretty much unavailable as egg and only with plat leveling. I'm afraid the same will happen with the heroic pets - although in their case they wouldn't be available at all; (and, before being unavailable their price will rise 'insanely'; which also doesn't seem right).
    This all depends on whether these pet's stay limited ofc. If they are made available later (more regularly), then the logic of "you'll will be ok" might work (for some, the richer, as already Ticklish said; poorer will not be ok again ). And I think these heroic pets Will Be made available again, somehow, because otherwise they'll Really Just End Up, being opened all. But ofc, it also depends When these new heroics will be available, will it be before their price rise 'insanely'. Looking on the case with Lucky pet, I'm not an optimist, I'm afraid the similar may happen, and people looking and not finding.
    Will heroic pets stay Limited is also not known ofc, sry for the long post, and ty devs for curse warning btw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    Two points I wanna make, both depend on what AL devs will decide to do next.
    First. Heroic pets can be usable (they are not necessarily vanity pets), it depends on how much and which of them will be released. Heroic Nekro would be (far) more usable than Nekro.
    I guess Heroic pets are the pets that need and get a buff (upgrade of sorts) to be more suited to the pet hierarchy, its like a rejuvenation of some old stable pets. Hence, the damage increase.They are "heroic", meaning way better than common versions of the pet but not exactly "arcane" or "mythic". I doubt arcane pets will have heroic versions and hope I understood correctly.

The AP attached to these pets will make them coveted and them being available as egg means anyone can acquire them. Fair enough.

Request/Suggestion for STS dev team about P.A. of pets
    1.Please consider updating current pets or releasing new pets with more variety in passive abilities.

2. Could passive ability slotting be implemented?

3.Some important passive abilities are not included in the blurb for certain pets' description in the stable. Could this be looked into?
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 02-16-2017 at 04:44 AM. Reason: typo

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    The AP attached to these pets will make them coveted and them being available as egg means anyone can acquire them. Fair enough.
    Not anyone. For instance, if from some pet 20 eggs are found from locks in the week when the pet is available, then only 20 people (max) can have that pet, not anyone. Have you read my post entirely?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

So where in the rank list does heroic pets fall? Like this? Rare-epic-legendary-heroic-mythic-arcane is this right any devs who can clarify?

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fareezad View Post
    Example: My Dragon Hunter Staff got 80% Gold Loot,40% Gold Loot 150 HP & 3% STR,this Gold Loot stack to each other?

Sent from my Lenovo A3600-d using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that will give you 120% Gold Loot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Nice expansion tweaks.

Also guys! It isn't a must you rush and get these pets, more and better are to come they are going thru pet stable plus AP's are not the be all and end all of this game or the world. #firstworldproblems #youllbeok. Play and enjoy don't fret the little stuff.
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminhater For This Useful Post: