Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 2/15/17 | Lovecrafting ends, new emotes, new heroics, expansion tweaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Justg do we need proof of balance:Exatled to unlock m6????

Sent from my N5111 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cutiepooh View Post
    Justg do we need proof of balance:Exatled to unlock m6????

Sent from my N5111 using Tapatalk
    Just need lb and pass for m5 to go on to m6, nothing new needed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joebembo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    So where in the rank list does heroic pets fall? Like this? Rare-epic-legendary-heroic-mythic-arcane is this right any devs who can clarify?

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"
    heroic > arcane
    check here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

What will be the next event?im really excited to know

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Artist : Blood

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    heroic > arcane
    check here
    Whoa above arcane seriously?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Im not agree with heroic Aps, so wasted.
    You lose damage n stat much, why it called heroic?
    If its only granted ttle n banner its Ok, but hey!?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I say it's a good thing to add more APs.

Remember a few seasons ago when everyone on the leaderboard had all the APs except flagging, and it created a bottleneck at the top where PvE kills basically decided the leaderboard spots.

I suggest that STS keep adding new APs on a regular basis, and not just easy ones like killing a boss one time. I mean hard ones that require a grind and some real work. It was great when they added all the elite APs last year, but now we are reaching a point where there are many players who have finished all of those APs and most on the leaderboard have finished the majority of them. So now we need some new APs.

Adding the heroic pet APs will drive up the prices of these heroic pets, which will give more incentives to open locked crates. More opened locked crates, means more undying orbs looted. Has anyone noticed that the orbs are really hard to find? Main reason for that is that other than the orb, there have not been many items you can loot in a locked crate worth serious amounts of gold. Now there will be a few more good items to loot.

Lastly, I agree that these heroic pets need to be useful. Since we have the ability to slot pet happiness bonuses and arcane ability, I think the main focus of these pets should be that they must have really good passive abilities. That way you can take a heroic pet, and slot arcane pets in the happiness bonus and arcane ability slots and have the ultimate pet!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Easily said for anyone who doesn't need the pet, and did not want to poo forth the effort to earn the appropriate badges for crafting new items. We all have opinions

( Yes, I said 'poo' )
    It doesn't matter whether I want to craft new items or not. What I said is fact. If I didn't like math, would it change the fact that 2 + 2 = 4?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Whoa above arcane seriously?

I think its has more to do with rarity and uniqueness more then how good the item/pet actually is, Like Heroic Bop-bop might be rarer then Glowstick but Glowstick is the better of the two.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I say it's a good thing to add more APs.

Remember a few seasons ago when everyone on the leaderboard had all the APs except flagging, and it created a bottleneck at the top where PvE kills basically decided the leaderboard spots.

I suggest that STS keep adding new APs on a regular basis, and not just easy ones like killing a boss one time. I mean hard ones that require a grind and some real work. It was great when they added all the elite APs last year, but now we are reaching a point where there are many players who have finished all of those APs and most on the leaderboard have finished the majority of them. So now we need some new APs.

Adding the heroic pet APs will drive up the prices of these heroic pets, which will give more incentives to open locked crates. More opened locked crates, means more undying orbs looted. Has anyone noticed that the orbs are really hard to find? Main reason for that is that other than the orb, there have not been many items you can loot in a locked crate worth serious amounts of gold. Now there will be a few more good items to loot.

Lastly, I agree that these heroic pets need to be useful. Since we have the ability to slot pet happiness bonuses and arcane ability, I think the main focus of these pets should be that they must have really good passive abilities. That way you can take a heroic pet, and slot arcane pets in the happiness bonus and arcane ability slots and have the ultimate pet!
    I agree 100% with this post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

The problems that I see with heroic pets giving achievement points are the following:
    -The currently released heroic rarity pets have all been limited edition. Meaning that some nasty tactics will be applied by the rich to try and control the price of these eggs.
    -Unlike the mythic AP, heroic AP isn't farmable with this i mean that it's not loot able in any PvE map. Please plat users don't even bother mentioning that it's tradeable and therefore still farmable because it's close to impossible to farm 10m+ unless you spend 24/7 in Al or if you bot whatever botters bot to get money. Mausoleum 1-5 gives around 40-50k with 100% gold loot, is that how we farmers are supposed to "farm" for that egg? You can calculate for yourself how long it will take just to buy a 10m pet.
    -Arcane AP was also pretty expensive but compare those arcanes pet to these vanity heroic pets(remake of original pets). So the arcane AP might have been expensive but it was totally worth it.

@Energizeric
    There already are APs that are pretty hard and take quite some time to achieve. Like the exalted rank AP. Harder grind compared to running 500 glintstone bosses during 56 cap.

What would be better is if there was an AP where you needed to farm certain materials in PvE maps to upgrade them to heroic rarity. Just an idea.

My questions to the devs are:
    Will all the current available pets get their heroic version? Will there be a lootable herio rarity pet this season? Or any event where it's lootable from lets say a certain thief? Will the heroic rarity only be consisted of pets or also gear?
    Last edited by Abuze; 02-16-2017 at 01:20 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Oh for goodness sakes, why would grown people or NORMAL people, for that matter, need such a thing?!

Ugh
    To be completely honest, and i am not in any way joking, my mage is so backed up and full of gas that he is blue! It's a life or death situation, and a couple hours of running around kraag farting and puking could release enough pressure to save his life.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    The problems that I see with heroic pets giving achievement points are the following:
    -The currently released heroic rarity pets have all been limited edition. Meaning that some nasty tactics will be applied by the rich to try and control the price of these eggs.
    -Unlike the mythic AP, heroic AP isn't farmable with this i mean that it's not loot able in any PvE map. Please plat users don't even bother mentioning that it's tradeable and therefore still farmable because it's close to impossible to farm 10m+ unless you spend 24/7 in Al or if you bot whatever botters bot to get money. Mausoleum 1-5 gives around 40-50k with 100% gold loot, is that how we farmers are supposed to "farm" for that egg? You can calculate for yourself how long it will take just to buy a 10m pet.
    -Arcane AP was also pretty expensive but compare those arcanes pet to these vanity heroic pets(remake of original pets). So the arcane AP might have been expensive but it was totally worth it.

@Energizeric
    There already are APs that are pretty hard and take quite some time to achieve. Like the exalted rank AP. Harder grind compared to running 500 glintstone bosses during 56 cap.

What would be better is if there was an AP where you needed to farm certain materials in PvE maps to upgrade them to heroic rarity. Just an idea.

My questions to the devs are:
    Will all the current available pets get their heroic version? Will there be a lootable herio rarity pet this season? Or any event where it's lootable from lets say a certain thief? Will the heroic rarity only be consisted of pets or also gear?
    +1 on this one..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

when is the update?

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I say just be able to slot a total of 4 eggs into heroic pets, average out the cool down time for the AA, so it's in sync, and double egg stackable for stats too. People could play around with ultra fast arcane ability cool down vs ultra powerful AA. It's not like we can't already stack pets when there's 2 players in a map, it just opens up more versatility. As for the double stats, these voice order sets already add over 1500 hp and 100 primary stats. Nothing that hasn't been seen already.
    Last edited by Justg; 02-16-2017 at 02:38 PM. Reason: removed dramatic quote :)
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com