Hey everyone, I just recently started back a few days ago after about a 2 year break. Had to take time say to focus on other issues plus I got to the point where the game got too strasfull. But now I'm having fun again and man things have changed. So thats why I need your help.

**Weapons**

Imbalanced bulwark of Power
Immortal Corruption Blade
Dragon Hunter Sword
Imbaleced Judicator of Force
Immortal Corruption Aegis
Glintstone Aegis Vigor or toughness
Cackling Bonesaw lvl 41 (currently owned)

I kind of listed them in order of what I think would work best for me but being out do long I really don't know. That's why I'm taking to the forums to get some real advice.

Also does the Imbalanced bulwark have any procs? It days sowmthinf about light and dark balance but that down at tell me anything really lol. I'm only level 43 by Now but I'm thinking about getting the imbalanced bulwark for when I hit the level of use. Also I think its listed cheaper I'm auction and I have enough for it without having to sell other items or my Binesaw yet. That way I can go ahead and gem and jewel it. Any advice would be greatly apprciated thanks.

P.s. should I save my money for rendtail ring instead or just farm and get later