Thread: Warrior mythic & arcane weapon rating/function suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Warrior mythic & arcane weapon rating/function suggestions

Hey everyone, I just recently started back a few days ago after about a 2 year break. Had to take time say to focus on other issues plus I got to the point where the game got too strasfull. But now I'm having fun again and man things have changed. So thats why I need your help.

**Weapons**

Imbalanced bulwark of Power
    Immortal Corruption Blade
    Dragon Hunter Sword
    Imbaleced Judicator of Force
    Immortal Corruption Aegis
    Glintstone Aegis Vigor or toughness
    Cackling Bonesaw lvl 41 (currently owned)

I kind of listed them in order of what I think would work best for me but being out do long I really don't know. That's why I'm taking to the forums to get some real advice.

Also does the Imbalanced bulwark have any procs? It days sowmthinf about light and dark balance but that down at tell me anything really lol. I'm only level 43 by Now but I'm thinking about getting the imbalanced bulwark for when I hit the level of use. Also I think its listed cheaper I'm auction and I have enough for it without having to sell other items or my Binesaw yet. That way I can go ahead and gem and jewel it. Any advice would be greatly apprciated thanks.

P.s. should I save my money for rendtail ring instead or just farm and get later

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

pve Glintstone Aegis Grit/Might/Vigor
    but you'll have to learn to use it; and soon new expansion comes, and probably it'll be too low lvl there.
    imbalanced/balanced weapon is a nope. not worth price.
    not bad and cheap alternative if you'll wait expansion is pink 61lvl claymore - dusk(attack) or luminary(defense).
    pvp i can't comment; maybe drag sword/immo blade/balanced; ?
    Last edited by voidPtr; 02-15-2017 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Pros and cons of each based on my opinion (I use the dragon sword):

1. Dragon sword - pro: lava proc damage and stun. Good str numbers for health. Damage/dps is decent. Con - getting a little older, dmg less then imbalanced/balanced. Also it's still pricey.

2. Balanced imbalanced - pro: dmg/dps really good. Aegis version good Dmg and armor. Con - proc and cost.

I haven't really used immortal weps. I would also tell you to really pay attention to the awakening of the wep. It's all by luck on the combo role. Once you get a good one you have to make a decision and keeping it because you might not get lucky twice.

I've got a 5% armor bonus on my awakening and I'm so happy with it, I wish I had gold loot and I don't.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thanks that really helps. Yeah I was leaning towards the imbalance but with no procs and like you said inmight be better going another way

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

For PVE you need glintsone Aegis and a magma egg you can slot it in any pet by unlocking pet slots with 50 story tokens. For pvp any legendary weapon pot lvl 61 is good but as you are leveling, you should go for glintsone Aegis it's proc (special ability) kills nearby enemies faster when a bunch of em surrounding you.

Or dragon sword is also good coz you can even use it at 61 pvp and you can start using at 46. Leveling up with dragon sword will be slightly slower than aegis.

I recommend you to search for all dailies xp quests and do them regularly, there is something called awakening now that adds some attributes in weapons, one of the attributes is xp you can find weapons with 3%-40% xp which definitely stacks with elixirs.

Not able to explain everything in single msg feel free to pm me if any doubts ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Wcb fam!

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

PvE Glintstone aegis might/grit best all-round weapon for PvE. The more mobs you pull the more damage you will do. Magma aa helps proc more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thanks that was really insightful and helps out things back in perspecrive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ok aoni just realized want all you Had to do to make the imbalenced bulwark into a balanced weapon lol. A lot more than I thought. Does it get easier when you get to that level hit. Also I see it finally gets a proc by balancing it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShannKey View Post
    Hey everyone, I just recently started back a few days ago after about a 2 year break. Had to take time say to focus on other issues plus I got to the point where the game got too strasfull. But now I'm having fun again and man things have changed. So thats why I need your help.

**Weapons**

Imbalanced bulwark of Power
    Immortal Corruption Blade
    Dragon Hunter Sword
    Imbaleced Judicator of Force
    Immortal Corruption Aegis
    Glintstone Aegis Vigor or toughness
    Cackling Bonesaw lvl 41 (currently owned)

I kind of listed them in order of what I think would work best for me but being out do long I really don't know. That's why I'm taking to the forums to get some real advice.

Also does the Imbalanced bulwark have any procs? It days sowmthinf about light and dark balance but that down at tell me anything really lol. I'm only level 43 by Now but I'm thinking about getting the imbalanced bulwark for when I hit the level of use. Also I think its listed cheaper I'm auction and I have enough for it without having to sell other items or my Binesaw yet. That way I can go ahead and gem and jewel it. Any advice would be greatly apprciated thanks.

P.s. should I save my money for rendtail ring instead or just farm and get later
    Welcome back.........

I noticed you're seeking gear suggestions........ Here is one..... DO NOT GET DEARY RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if someone just gifts you it........ If someone DOES gift you one, challenge them to a duel and OBLITERATE them accordingly...............................

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Welcome back.........

I noticed you're seeking gear suggestions........ Here is one..... DO NOT GET DEARY RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if someone just gifts you it........ If someone DOES gift you one, challenge them to a duel and OBLITERATE them accordingly...............................
    Haha thanks for the heads up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well I've been looking at the immortal weapons and have been thinking hard about them. Proc seems good and at the moment I might be able to afford one so I can go ahead and start working on it. Also the imbalence hear still peaks my intrest with the balancing part. If all ela rim going glinta
    glintstone. Thanks for all the help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

aegis 46 best proc for PVE

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk