Thread: Heroic pets gives APs ?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Heroic pets gives APs ?

Giving away my view, please don't close this one. It is not just me who think this. Closing threads doesn't end the topic.
    I was very passionated about lb until I saw that heroic pets grants us 250aps. I farmed like 2 months continuously to get into lb Finally i reached my target. But now I'm forced to buy heroic pets for nothing. I do like pets of course but not the one which I don't wanna use in any maps. Heroic pets are now in crates, so we gonna get them as a permanent drop from crates?? If not it doesn't sounds viable. I heard "Adding heroic pets X,y, Z only for this week" so what about the time when all pets appeared one week in crates as they are limited editions. Anyways, even if they aren't limited editions, they aren't worth spending gold on.

So simply LB is taking out everyone who have no gold to spend on such pets or not willing to buy. Their decision was because of the feedback of Heroic pets, very few of the eggs were opened. Instead of giving them APs i would like to see OP HB or AA.

Think about APs again, or add a farmable version of Heroic item that grants APs.
    Thanks

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ForgottenWarrior For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

It's the same case with upgraded mythic set (36), glintstone set, arcane item achievement and so many more. The 100 pets achievement is another example. This one just has a higher cost right now. You can wait till more heroic items come out and buy one at a lower price. You don't have to buy immediately as season is nowhere close to ending.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    It's the same case with upgraded mythic set (36), glintstone set, arcane item achievement and so many more. The 100 pets achievement is another example. This one just has a higher cost right now. You can wait till more heroic items come out and buy one at a lower price. You don't have to buy immediately as season is nowhere close to ending.
    Level 36 mythic was also a drop from normal chests, all the ingredients of glintstone set was farmable and in both of the cases at least those item helped until next cap. If you are talking about arcane APs, yup it was expensive but was alot worth spending that time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ForgottenWarrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I concur ! Make heroic drop from some chests even if rate may be absurd. There has to be a fight worth fighting for !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oneazeli View Post
    I concur ! Make heroic drop from some chests even if rate may be absurd. There has to be a fight worth fighting for !
    Yes... And there has to be a absurd amount of gold just sitting there to be spend on it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

This is no different than the APs that were implemented years ago for arcane and mythic. I know today arcane and mythic items are easily found, but back when those APs were first implemented, they were all very rare and cost many millions of gold even for the cheapest versions.

Be happy you can get this AP by hatching a heroic egg. Back when the Arcane AP was added, you had to loot an arcane item. Opening an egg was not enough to grant it. Some of us fought hard to get that changed, and eventually it was changed.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ne-Achievement
    Last edited by Energizeric; 02-16-2017 at 03:39 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    This is no different than the APs that were implemented years ago for arcane and mythic. I know today arcane and mythic items are easily found, but back when those APs were first implemented, they were all very rare and cost many millions of gold even for the cheapest versions.

Be happy you can get this AP by hatching a heroic egg. Back when the Arcane AP was added, you had to loot an arcane item. Opening an egg was not enough to grant it. Some of us fought hard to get that changed, and eventually it was changed.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ne-Achievement
    Well it is different because like some players already said there's no benefit on having a heroic pet (unless you want to show off) while having an arcane or mythic was worth it and still is.

Edit:I may be wrong for saying that there's no benefit on those pets but so far I didn't notice any .
    Last edited by Sakurahb; 02-16-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

The only issue I have with heroic pets is that they're absolutely pointless other than for vanity. They don't do anything that I can't already do with my arsenal of pets.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

At least heroic pets now give AP but still considering the stat boosts; arcane pets are lot superior. STS should consider buffing these pets imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

up with this thread.
    Aps for the pets are not fair.
    as i mentioned earlier.. why r there no aps for all gold pets. like gold toor gold stampy gold nekro ..
    why does this have to have an ap. and i do understand the frustration in everybody about this topic..
    it is not nice to expect us to waste that ammount of gold for something useless in most ppls eyes.
    gread idea to bring hero pets yeah.. but most of us are disapointed.
    i heard someone saying hero pets are higher then arcane pets. well how is that possible if the stats arent even that great. idk about the aa and hb about any of those but since the price dropped to a few milion means its pretty much failing..

Aps for hero pets are not fair to everyone who do a lot for beeing on the lb. which isnt as easy either since ppl are improving every single day. why make it harder for us lb ppl then it already is..

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

I'm confused ...so are the pets limited edition or not? "this week only players who open crates have the posibillity to loot" but now since it's made an App we should get them in the loot table even after that week or...? *feeling curious :3

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aziiii View Post
    I'm confused ...so are the pets limited edition or not? "this week only players who open crates have the posibillity to loot" but now since it's made an App we should get them in the loot table even after that week or...? *feeling curious :3
    I think yes, once all 36 original pets get heroic versions. They gonna added as permanent drop. And another thing I m 50% sure a heroic pet will have 50-100% gl HB so I'll be waiting to buy that one. Still it is alot to be spent on lb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default Stat comparison between SNS and heroic malgo

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    At least heroic pets now give AP but still considering the stat boosts; arcane pets are lot superior. STS should consider buffing these pets imo.
    Here is the picture with sns happiness:
    Name:  Capture+_2017-02-17-18-49-10.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  166.6 KB

Here with malgo
    Name:  Capture+_2017-02-17-18-50-16.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  176.8 KB

I loose lots of health and damage for few crit. I don't think in this case heroic is more powerful than arcane.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

2m for heroic pets is a good price but the drop rate is really low sts should increased the drop rate and the price will be more acceptable

Sent from my Polaroid PSPC505 using Tapatalk
    ign: Newbody

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Babyeterne For This Useful Post: