Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Heroic pets gives APs ?

Giving away my view, please don't close this one. It is not just me who think this. Closing threads doesn't end the topic.
    I was very passionated about lb until I saw that heroic pets grants us 250aps. I farmed like 2 months continuously to get into lb Finally i reached my target. But now I'm forced to buy heroic pets for nothing. I do like pets of course but not the one which I don't wanna use in any maps. Heroic pets are now in crates, so we gonna get them as a permanent drop from crates?? If not it doesn't sounds viable. I heard "Adding heroic pets X,y, Z only for this week" so what about the time when all pets appeared one week in crates as they are limited editions. Anyways, even if they aren't limited editions, they aren't worth spending gold on.

So simply LB is taking out everyone who have no gold to spend on such pets or not willing to buy. Their decision was because of the feedback of Heroic pets, very few of the eggs were opened. Instead of giving them APs i would like to see OP HB or AA.

Think about APs again, or add a farmable version of Heroic item that grants APs.
    Thanks

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ForgottenWarrior For This Useful Post: