Thread: Mage,Rogue or Tank at lvl 16?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    But after playing PvP for almost 2 and a half years I still haven't understood if HP is more important for a low lv. PvP tank or armor lol
    I'll b thankful if u enlighten me
    Quite simple! HP or hit points determine how much health capacity your character has, whereas armor determines the rate of reduction of that capacity by the attacks of your opponent. So to say if it takes 2 shots for an opponent to decrease your total HP from you then maybe it ll take 4 shots if you have considerably high armor. While we know that high HP has high regen value but it's still depends on the rate at which HP regen skills like heal, veng and jugg are used and if we take all enemy stuns, terrify and freeze into consideration then they all disrupt the fluent rate at which those skills are used. Which not only gives chance for enemy to decrease your HP but also decreases it at faster rates if your armor is low. So without good amount of armor your survivability is at question in pvp because you would likely respawn if there's a failed attempt of ur skills or not getting to use them when it's required due to stun, freeze delays.

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by quileos; 02-19-2017 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Edit
    my entry is my signature!
    quileos: my guess is 1999