Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mage,Rogue or Tank at lvl 16?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quileos View Post
    Quite simple! HP or hit points determine how much health capacity your character has, whereas armor determines the rate of reduction of that capacity by the attacks of your opponent. So to say if it takes 2 shots for an opponent to decrease your total HP from you then maybe it ll take 4 shots if you have considerably high armor. While we know that high HP has high regen value but it's still depends on the rate at which HP regen skills like heal, veng and jugg are used and if we take all enemy stuns, terrify and freeze into consideration then they all disrupt the fluent rate at which those skills are used. Which not only gives chance for enemy to decrease your HP but also decreases it at faster rates if your armor is low. So without good amount of armor your survivability is at question in pvp because you would likely respawn if there's a failed attempt of ur skills or not getting to use them when it's required due to stun, freeze delays.

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk
    Armor for low level, HP for high level.
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixoth View Post
    Armor for low level, HP for high level.
    Exactly what I just said above.

my entry is my signature!
    quileos: my guess is 1999

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hehehe 16 rogues are crazy strong don't believe me? Fight a geared 16 rogue with a good tank
    As for MAGES in 16 well let's just not discuss that shall we?
    Paynalayze

MAGNUM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quileos View Post
    Glad to hear that u wish to try out lvl 16. However if u want to play as a tank then first of all I wd suggest u getting an arcane mallet with at least 300-400 armor buff. Then u need icescale set because it gives +10 primary stats when equipped besides it's original stats. For ring buy the night ocean cuz it has armor stat and amulet might be chillwind or sacred Elondrian again because of its armor stats. If u have like 1400 armor u can survive even good para rogues with all tavern buffs. Gem slotting should be a combination with fort fury and Fort diamond. While for pet combo try arc deary and nekro or if u got good amount of gold try Samael as base and munchmouth happiness and nekro for arcane ability. For skills get axe veng heal and skyward. Axe should be with feeble and pull.
    Fighting strategy if fighting a rogue: try to make distance from opponent then pull and smash and do few normal attacks then make distance again and repeat. Arcane hooks procs are similar to dragon hunter sword while it procs try to keep moving away from ur opponent and u ll observe that those gold spawns behind u just like a trail. After it has stopped then pull and repeat the same process again. Try to plan ur pet AA only when ur health is low or when u r stunned.
    Good luck.

That looks like my tactic at PvP lvl49
    Very Good Man

Enviado de meu MotoE2(4G-LTE) usando Tapatalk