Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
Hey, so I started AL a few days ago. I used to play PL, but AL seems to be more fun at the moment. Arcane Legends has better graphics and a fantastic PvE. I leveled a sorcerer up to L40, then I decided that I wanted to go with rogue, so I deleted my sorcerer XD. Any way, now my rogue is L40.

I'm loving this game so far, but both in rogue and sorcerer, I have encountered some obstacles.

- Rogues need too many mana pots and sorcerer needs too many health potions. Is there any way to sort out the rogue problem at least, since that's what I'm going with now.

- I've been playing PvE alone for the majority of the time. This is kind of frustrating; with so many players online at the same time, it's still hard to find someone to clear a map with. The maps are easy enough but the lack of players makes it unnecessarily slow and boring.

- L35+ is difficult to play. The quests end after L40, and even to get those 5 levels from 35 to 40, you need to run countless maps several times - alone.... Both with sorcerer and rogue, I got stuck after L40. I'm not in a hurry to level up, and leveling up shouldn't be easy either, but for me it's either leveling up, making gold, or PvP - and I don't know how to do any of them at this level.

- Lastly, I haven't got the opportunity to PvP so far, but I have seen some videos. From what I can gather, AL PvP isn't anything special. A team match involves players constantly spamming skills in the middle of the crowd. Kind of like a 3 v 3 pally fight in PL, if anyone knows what I'm talking about. Maybe I've been watching the wrong videos?

What I would like right now is some guidance either on how to level up from 40, or on how to make gold at this level. Thanks in advance
Hey Welcome to AL I hope I'm not too late to interest you in joining the warrior fold just kidding xD Mages are the best and a really fun class to play also easier on the pocket because they hardly need potions except when there is no Tank in the team. If you are getting hit too hard do what Fyrce said and get some gear from the auction houses present in the cities of Arlor that will make you tougher, also time your shield skill to protect yourself from large hoardes or special boss attacks, your ability to timely stun or freeze the mobs around you will also improve your and your party members' survival rate. All this can be best learnt in Mage/New players guides section and practice . And the only thing that I can say about pvp from my limited experience is - It looks easy and chaotic from far but when you start to really observe you will notice many little details and precise-moves pulled by people.

You might be thinking that I totally looked over the fact that you swapped mage for a rogue, I did not...Mages>Rogues in PVE and always have a place in team going for pvp. Go back, Get blue before its too late!
For xp, do the dailies or go to the Kraag-tombs, you will find many people similar to your level there crunching for xp.
Gold at your level can be best earned by spending it the least, save the little trickle you get from the dailies and buy gear only when you know its essential. Best gold opportunities surface when you are at end-game and/or when STS releases some event.