Thread: Rarer/30 Second Rifts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Exclamation Rarer/30 Second Rifts

Why I am not a fan of the content update.
    1. Not many people want to bother with rift ever since the content update.
    2. spend 10-30 minutes finding a 30 second rift.
    3. It is a waste of elixir to locate a rift, if I spend a good amount of time finding a rift it is possible you will only get one run in with a 30 minute psycho shade, maybe 2 with essence.
    4. The Ok'Tal drop rates stayed the same.
    5. And Ok'Tal was put it in plat store. For me, Ok'Tal was the main spot to farm. The price will drop rapidly.
    I know this has been mentioned and discussed before. But I think we need to be able to host the new maps. STS is being stubborn on this so I have an idea. Maybe make an elixir that can make it possible to Host AND Join the new maps. And this would work best if it wasn't a timed elixir, i wonder if it possible to make it based on number of times hosted. Possibly 100 platinum for 10 runs?
    I don't think I am the only one who feels this way.
    Last edited by Kurvy; 02-16-2017 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I was thinking to make thread about it, but I'll put my thoughts here -

The last update actually narrowed the chance of non plat users to experience the endgame content -

> Find a team host a game, farm for rift, random and it takes time then you may find that your team got splitted after that.

>> You get to kill Warlord, it dodges a lot, dodge double root half of the time, let miss the shld, after lots of effort, you reaches next map.

>>> Oktal elite drops chances are quite low compared to early days.

Everything is so much narrowed for non plat users NOW, although it was easy to cap compared to prev caps and little 5plat shadow elix brings quite decent xp advantage.

I think, the situation could be better if - Let's say sure shot zone rift spwns after killing a shadow boss with shadow elix essence & every overlord map spwns sure shot rift after clearing the map/killing the final boss. Top of that once such zone is spans, it should transport every member there to one newly hosted overlord maze, letting everyone in, in that map, no splitting aka merging to others game here.

By this way, xp runs and boss farming would be quite continuous and arranged rather than random and luck based. Then 5 shadow elix xp drop can be lowered a bit (a little bit, because u have to clear a overlord map first) because we get too much for 3plat/hour. It would be still pretty good choice after nerfing.

N.B. : Nope drop rate from rax was quite better in the early days, I saw 1 elite drop in every 2-3 runs, now I don't even see one in much more runs.
    Last edited by Waug; 02-16-2017 at 10:07 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    I was thinking to make thread about it, but I'll put my thoughts here -

The last update actually narrowed the chance of non plat users to experience the endgame content -

> Find a team host a game, farm for rift, random and it takes time then you may find that your team got splitted after that.

>> You get to kill Warlord, it dodges a lot, dodge double root half of the time, let miss the shld, after lots of effort, you reaches next map.

>>> Oktal elite drops chances are quite low compared to early days.

Everything is so much narrowed for non plat users NOW, although it was easy to cap compared to prev caps and little 5plat shadow elix brings quite decent xp advantage.

I think, the situation could be better if - Let's say sure shot zone rift spwns after killing a shadow boss with shadow elix essence & every overlord map spwns sure shot rift after clearing the map/killing the final boss. Top of that once such zone is spans, it should transport every member there to one newly hosted overlord maze, letting everyone in, in that map, no splitting aka merging to others game here.

By this way, xp runs and boss farming would be quite continuous and arranged rather than random and luck based. Then 5 shadow elix xp drop can be lowered a bit (a little bit, because u have to clear a overlord map first) because we get too much for 3plat/hour. It would be still pretty good choice after nerfing.

N.B. : Nope drop rate from rax was quite better in the early days, I saw 1 elite drop in every 2-3 runs, now I don't even see one in much more runs.
    We were already having problems the way it was^ they brought it to a new level though. I will not be doing rift anytime soon. But I think the main purpose of this content update is because will probably release Ok'Tal weapons and shields and I think people might go a little crazy and spend hundreds of dollars of platinum. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Pl is their most profitable game now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I didn't take that as a problem, more like something new and that was better than prev lvl cap as far as xp hunting & even farming to an extent. Patience, oktal weapon and shld should arrive soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Looks like your problem was solved in some ways.

ELITE