Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
I agree with you 100% and have experienced this personally. I carried on leveling only because of Ursoth event last year and wanted the immortal weapons. Even my siblings gave up at 53 because the grind is too long and 4K daily exp is not enough really. It can be a bit of hassle too if u don't know the location. They should add a quest bar just for leveling up faster after the story and I think new players would find that more encouraging and helpful.
In my opinion the exp curve has to be reduced always when a new expansion gets introduced. So that for example if it took 200k xp from 1-61, it should take only 100k or even 75 to lvl from 1-61 when 66 get released, so new players can catch up easily. Its very hard to get gold as a newbie atm and since there is this 10 days trade "ban" i saw a lot of newer players quitting because of getting bored of endless soloing and the problem of being undergeared. There should also be a nontradable item pack for 5-10k for every 10 lvls so newer people dont have to run with 150 dmg at lvl 41+ due to the trade ban. This will help em to lvl up easier and also will motivate them to go on playing.
This was just my opinion.
Sry if u get eye cancer because of my english skills

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk