Thread: Places to farm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Default Places to farm?

Hello, now that I'm level 41, I feel like I can start some farming. Is this a good level, or should I level up further?

I am clueless about where to farm and what to farm. I've looked at some threads which were years old and I'm sure things have changed by now.

Also I don't have any sort of luck enhancer. So I'm guessing I need to make about 200k first to buy a lepre before I can get into more farming. What's they way to go from, hmmm.. let's see.. 0 gold?

Although I said I don't have any luck enhancers, I do in fact have a 60 minute VIP combo elixir which I found in my stash. I think it was a gift when there was an elixir glitch years ago. Don't remember... or maybe all new accounts get it.

I was saving that to use at the right moment so should I use it now or level up and use it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    Hello, now that I'm level 41, I feel like I can start some farming. Is this a good level, or should I level up further?

I am clueless about where to farm and what to farm. I've looked at some threads which were years old and I'm sure things have changed by now.

Also I don't have any sort of luck enhancer. So I'm guessing I need to make about 200k first to buy a lepre before I can get into more farming. What's they way to go from, hmmm.. let's see.. 0 gold?

Although I said I don't have any luck enhancers, I do in fact have a 60 minute VIP combo elixir which I found in my stash. I think it was a gift when there was an elixir glitch years ago. Don't remember... or maybe all new accounts get it.

I was saving that to use at the right moment so should I use it now or level up and use it?
    Farming is becoming a thing of the past in Arlor, which is why everyone is investing in gold sets and The "+ gold loot % awakenings"...............

At level 41, some of the more profitable maps may still be a bit difficult for you to run for farming purposes (like souther gates, somberholt, elite glintstone "repeatable", ETC............

If I was lv 41, I would just focus on leveling (to get to endgame and run the more profitable maps), and in-between I would do the profitable dailies around arlor and run the arena...........

I haven't been lv.41 in a long while, so there are others who may have a thing or 2 to add to what i've said and they are welcome to add their input below..........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Definitely level up to 61. If I were you I'd save that elixir for upcoming goblin event. Lock farming is a good way to start since you have no gold, just wait for klaas and shazbot for luck elixirs. Do dailies and earn, buy lepre, farm more locks

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PEMA For This Useful Post:

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

Elite gold pirate, elite gold warchest & elite gold puzzlebox sell well. They are in elite kraken, nordr & shuyal. Elite silver runner chests also drop in those maps.

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Hmmm. Tbh I feel that leper doesn't really help that much anymore. Kraken mines don't drop locked anymore and so I try to farm lost mages mine where the drop rate is low even with leper on. I would just get into leveling and events. Get to 61 and farm graveyard and maosuelem. Much more efficient than trying to farm locked and other stuff. I calculuated in graveyard without a gold loot weapon I can make 8k gold in 3 runs which I have to say is pretty good.
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wangkj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Undim field drops locks in good amount also do pet dailies one with surprise item getting egg out of em and selling can help u get a kick start ur inv
    U can also go planar tombs but good party farming planar fragments and selling its sack still fetch high price
    If u have enoug paitence u can try arcane chest in normal dead city
    U can go with jwel farming although I don't know much about it

U can merch lock they quiet chep rit now invest in them buy a lot and sell them when price goes high.....they can all be done at 41 I will edit if anything else comes to mind. .....enjoy):

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk