Thread: Where is everyone at?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

True fact game is not dead suddenly, it's flowing like the way it flowed for long, all the late updates ofc brought some surge in activity. When you have frnds you see em inactive, u host and try to inv some guildies then find the inactivity in ur guild, humii got a point here, that is recognisable because if go to cs, you see some activity there, you try to find some pve/pvp, u get that at endgame, the pattern is kinda same since long time.

I'd like to point out one thing here, old gens kinda have egofull attitude, they live in a cocoon where only their oldgen frnds can enter, they just like not only ignore newgens but they feels like newgens are like the buttom lowest people of the society and they like sitting in the top most, they only interact newgens for some kinda egofull insulting, I'm not saying that oldgens should help or donate or something like that rather just to behave with em like fellow players, why I'm saying this?

Because I'm one pretty much highly famous on pl AS USUAL, but what I've a lot active frnds, and usually I interact with em and new fellow players unless I'm afk, too busy or already getting bombard by lots of PMs. That's why I've a lot frnds always active and I keep clearing frndlist if I find any selfish/egofull etc etc or if I wanna go anonymous for some time.

TL, DR? NP, make frnds, don't be harsh to so called 'newgens' and definitely you'll keep finding someone close to ur nature, hopefully
    Last edited by IdontReply; 02-19-2017 at 08:46 AM.
    IDon'tReplyBack