Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Perhaps a little disappointed...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Default Perhaps a little disappointed...

Since the recent updates, PL has gotten a new revitalized look, however, there are still some issues.

Are the devs simply trying to solve the bugs that will make them more money or are they actually trying to solve all of the bugs.

For example, we have been complaining that fox, rapid bite, does not leap past level one, if I remember correctly.

Fox and rhino still lag in game and switches targets randomly.

DOtD still sucks and is forever in a cycle.

You can still get XP elixirs despite being capped.

Onto other things:

Skills: now that we are 85, you should increase the skills' level caps or introduce new skills because many people will have the same builds.

Maps and Items: Perhaps this is being ungrateful, but the expansions you guys made are simply recolored schemes. People have poured money into this game recently. It is not like you guys are not making money like before with the 77 cap.

PvP: I am very satisfied in the constant efforts to balance PvP. Thank you.

Please, let us know if these bugs actually matter to you because there are many more, and please let us know why the recent updates have items and maps that are just alterred from previous ones.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Oh Alex, I can understand why you are disappointed. The best thing about your feelings it the passion and love you still have for the game, why your voicing your opinion.

I try to view things differently.

I appreciate all the hard work and effort they are putting into Pocket Legends now. We get Seasonal updates, expansion updates as well as pvp updates. And the best update "all items can now be traded or stashed'.
    This new PL is a result of drastic changes to try to eliminate the buying and selling of items and accounts on game. They are actively targeting traded accounts.

Think of the PL in the past.

- Black smoke mountain was the longest cap in PL history over 1 year and 7 months, it was a result of PL 2 being released Arcane Legends, what a success that was for STS. But it affected our game greatly.
    - We got Ancient Caverns the super-cap 300k xp to cap from 76-77. The amount was a challenge and yes put many players off who could not afford plat and time to cap. The idea was a bust and did not revitalise the game.
    - Then the announcement that really made PL suffer "no more updates". Only the true lovers of the game remained and kept playing.
    - Fortunately for us in 2016, YAY, PL got a halloween update, then Christmas and the effects where positive, more 80 equipment, pvp changes, even guild additions, gold cap increase etc.

I do not wish ever to go back to the days of PL when we played and hardly anyone was online, and the same negative attitude of PL sucks and they don't care anymore.

It is a new PL.
    Appreciate all we get given, because it is much more preferable to the dark days in the past.

Think of it as "Rome wasn't built in one day". Baby steps.

Give a suggestion one at one time, your most pressing matter. Make a post, let it be heard. They do read everything. If you get support, if someone reads it and likes it, if they can make the change, they will. If they can not, at least your opinion was heard. Don't ever stop caring Alex, the game needs more players like you do truly love it.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Please, let us know if these bugs actually matter to you
    No doesn't matter to me ATALL, except the facts that you didn't mention here.

And about the skills, I think there are good places where you can put points. Build variation is already there only except int 2h & 1h weapons set, I totally believe devs will and I'm onto it, int 1h weapon set armor should be at right position and int 2h staff damage should be at right position once that happens, lots of builds will be viable already are except the int sets,

mage - Int 2h & 1h, str 2h & 1h, Dex blaster
    Bear - str 2h & 1h, dex blaster
    Bird - str 2h, blaster
    Last edited by Waug; 02-20-2017 at 12:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Skill build variation would be cool, gear variation gets stale^.
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

I guess STS should actually pay attention on rhino and fox because that will not only make all characters useful but even make a lot of cash for sts!

Reason for making cash is that it'll make these characters more powerful and more people will want to play endgame pvp with it and most of the people will power level because no one wanna wait for the 3x and grind upto 85 levels...

Just an opinion.
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    Yeah they need to give capped players elixirs that have use, I've also talked about a change to the daily blessing system that they should consider doing on this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Daily-blessing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Did my comment get deleted or is it just me

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iheybeautiful View Post
    Did my comment get deleted or is it just me
    Salty rant.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Salty rant.
    u call that salty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    Since the recent updates, PL has gotten a new revitalized look, however, there are still some issues.

Are the devs simply trying to solve the bugs that will make them more money or are they actually trying to solve all of the bugs.

For example, we have been complaining that fox, rapid bite, does not leap past level one, if I remember correctly.

Fox and rhino still lag in game and switches targets randomly.

DOtD still sucks and is forever in a cycle.

Onto other things:

Skills: now that we are 85, you should increase the skills' level caps or introduce new skills because many people will have the same builds.

Maps and Items: Perhaps this is being ungrateful, but the expansions you guys made are simply recolored schemes. People have poured money into this game recently. It is not like you guys are not making money like before with the 77 cap.

PvP: I am very satisfied in the constant efforts to balance PvP. Thank you.

Please, let us know if these bugs actually matter to you because there are many more, and please let us know why the recent updates have items and maps that are just alterred from previous ones.
    Alex from reading all this, I can see that you truly love PL and want changes to make the game play more enjoyable.
    I agree with all your suggestions.

Pick one pressing matter that you would like changed, and suggest it, have valid reasons as to why the changes will help the game, if it helps STS even better. If they like it and have the capability of changing things they will, if not, at least you had the opportunity to be heard. A list of too many changes makes things look unreasonable to the audience intended and could result in an undesirable effect, no changes will be made.

I would like the Deal of the Day to have a new cycle too, as well as eliminating the xp elixirs for capped toons, not to mention those wicked vanity's on day 5 that farmers all love to hate.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iheybeautiful View Post
    u call that salty
    Obviously