Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Banning for no reason

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Banning for no reason

First of all , why are u monitoring players gold? Some of my friends got ban cuz they have so many golds , i mean why? Does having many golds will lead u to get ban? And one more thing , why are u asking a player where did they got this amount of gold etc. So why dont u remove trading system if u dont like players to get many golds , i mean why do u want know where did they got this amount of gold ? Hmmm so heres a scenario so if i bought an undying orb for 18m and sell it for 20 or so wud u ban the player who recieve that amount of gold? So ur like banning player for no reason . Just think of it eh? If im a merchant then merching will only lead u to banning so why did u guys implement trading system ? For banning players for being a merchant?

So many players are complaining about these random ban like for example u ban my device for no reason. Is it really necessary i mean why? So accessing my acc to my new device will lead u to device ban in short .ppl out there dont buy new device keep with ur old device as they run slow throughout the years cuz u wont be able to play al cuz they will just ban u if u use ur new device

(Sorry for bad english cuz english is not my first language)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agentbill For This Useful Post: