Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a thought for helping mages in pve/pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

It's the aimed shot that needs rework. But should be done very carefully. They lowered all damage in pvp before, but what's the use of it now at 61 cap when gear damage increased 2x?

I'm not a mage btw, and not a warrior too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    It's the aimed shot that needs rework. But should be done very carefully. They lowered all damage in pvp before, but what's the use of it now at 61 cap when gear damage increased 2x?

I'm not a mage btw, and not a warrior too
    I think the problem is how much the shield can absorb damage. Rogues do not have skills that help reduce a lot of damage, as mage and warrior have. That's why they are compensated with damage in the aimed skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by soon View Post
    I think the problem is how much the shield can absorb damage. Rogues do not have skills that help reduce a lot of damage, as mage and warrior have. That's why they are compensated with damage in the aimed skill.
    Shield only saves you only for 3-4 seconds when vs with rogues after that shield will break.

Mage is the weakest class now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Shield just saves U til the DMG Protection is over im my opinion mages should get a arcane shield buff...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aerthiara View Post
    Shield just saves U til the DMG Protection is over im my opinion mages should get a arcane shield buff...
    I feel arcane shield should last the entire duration it says in the skill description.this would also help with diversifying builds a bit more instead of having to worry about how much str u have for a stronger shield.Sorcerers could just focus on Int instead ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

I really don't see the point.. why buff? I'm also playing mage since 2012, but it really isn't a must to buff mages with whatever.. By making us mages more "OP" you'll create same effect as cap 56.. it will be bored again, way to easy PvP, ppl will stack mages and rogue's and tanks will cry at forums again.

Every decent mage IMO can beat a rogue, by smart, use walls and hide a lot. There's no need to buff us mages.. lol even tho in PvE I run smoothly at mage.. altho I'm using lv10 Armor, Ring, Belt in m6.. Just order your skills and work at your timing.

Lv 46 cap wasn't the greatest one for mage either, but still mages were able to kill Rogues, so is at lv61!

Keep the way of balance like this so u got some advantage, if you buff u'll lose that advantage and eventually lose your "Skills".

"Work hard, play hard".

-Runagain

7. The Following User Says Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    I feel arcane shield should last the entire duration it says in the skill description.this would also help with diversifying builds a bit more instead of having to worry about how much str u have for a stronger shield.Sorcerers could just focus on Int instead ^^
    How would making a pure int build the obvious choice be diversifying builds? It would be doing the exact opposite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    I really don't see the point.. why buff? I'm also playing mage since 2012, but it really isn't a must to buff mages with whatever.. By making us mages more "OP" you'll create same effect as cap 56.. it will be bored again, way to easy PvP, ppl will stack mages and rogue's and tanks will cry at forums again.

Every decent mage IMO can beat a rogue, by smart, use walls and hide a lot. There's no need to buff us mages.. lol even tho in PvE I run smoothly at mage.. altho I'm using lv10 Armor, Ring, Belt in m6.. Just order your skills and work at your timing.

Lv 46 cap wasn't the greatest one for mage either, but still mages were able to kill Rogues, so is at lv61!

Keep the way of balance like this so u got some advantage, if you buff u'll lose that advantage and eventually lose your "Skills".

"Work hard, play hard".

-Runagain
    Hahaha so funny.
    " Work hard play hard loose hard " Sorcerer
    " Need speed set need spawn kilsss " Rogue
    "Damn i m just a meatshield" Warrior

Thats my perspective on 61 pvp.

I am not giving up on my mage as so many already did. I will say again Rogue is the OP class now and mage is the weakest. STS has to do something about this spawn kill thing. And even if i get a speed set i will end up dead while chasing. Only cowards do that run and hide lol. It was much better when clashing in TDM forest when we could use trollie. TDM blood beach is getting boring. Revive forest make trollie strong plz. And stop spawn killing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Hahaha so funny.
    " Work hard play hard loose hard " Sorcerer
    " Need speed set need spawn kilsss " Rogue
    "Damn i m just a meatshield" Warrior

Thats my perspective on 61 pvp.

I am not giving up on my mage as so many already did. I will say again Rogue is the OP class now and mage is the weakest. STS has to do something about this spawn kill thing. And even if i get a speed set i will end up dead while chasing. Only cowards do that run and hide lol. It was much better when clashing in TDM forest when we could use trollie. TDM blood beach is getting boring. Revive forest make trollie strong plz. And stop spawn killing.
    Idk abt u.. but I'm still fine with it.. altho I play without Arcane ring nor arcane Armor.. lol.. Just full legendary+PP..

It's the players perspective not the class mage which is "weak". Practise practise practise.. "If u believe it, you can achieve it" etc etc..

Think back abt cap 46, we mages were also "fvked up". Lots of cry abt tanks and rogues.. and how come some mages were still able to farm rogues and tanks??? It's not the char it's the player.

It's true Rogue aim is OP but.. same counted back at 46 for arcane sword proc and bomb proc of glintstone bow.. LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

That's endgame dude. Come to twinks and MAGES In clashes are op. They're like mini tanks but with twice the dmg.and bcs of armour awakens now everybody takes forever to kill.I can't say the number of times mage has saved my rogues a$$ by absorbing the dmg himself even when he doesn't have a shield on. A Mage with 900 armour and 2.3k health is more dangerous than a tank at 13/14 lvls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Idk abt u.. but I'm still fine with it.. altho I play without Arcane ring nor arcane Armor.. lol.. Just full legendary+PP..

It's the players perspective not the class mage which is "weak". Practise practise practise.. "If u believe it, you can achieve it" etc etc..

Think back abt cap 46, we mages were also "fvked up". Lots of cry abt tanks and rogues.. and how come some mages were still able to farm rogues and tanks??? It's not the char it's the player.

It's true Rogue aim is OP but.. same counted back at 46 for arcane sword proc and bomb proc of glintstone bow.. LOL
    I am not complaining about the clash. I guess mages are still needed for mana and damage in clash. I am just not happy how op rogues are even though they are undergeared than mages on duels.

And I am not asking for buff I know mages day will come again.

I am just complaining about the spawn kills. I will be very happy if STS do something to stop these spawn killer Speed set rogues.