Imo this was messed up from STS' side, putting the rebalancing quest line on top of the npc who usually gives two daily quests, so that after buying the proof of balance 'exalted' u automatically got the deranking if u tap inattentively.

Name:  IMG_3303.JPG
Views: 165
Size:  652.7 KB

This first page of a long text with only one red word 'very' isn't a real warning of what will happen, also it says 'I don't think you understand', so why did u put the check box 'I understand,let's do it' below the first page? To prevent people from making this huge mistake, the check box should have been set only underneath the whole text to either make people read what they are about to do, or to make those people who are not that familiar with the English language beginning to wonder when they see colored paragraphs.

Just because you implemented a system of balance and the possibility of changing sides doesn't mean that players who already finished this huge grind are willing to invest even more and do the cleansing process before being able to restart the quest line for the other side.

Some players accidentally tapped on the npc and those who deranked before your fix should get help. If it was me who got deranked I wouldn't bother redoing it, since it's already now difficult to find players for mausoleum and 4 x gambling in crafting voice chests, nty , I'd prefer to buy from cs.