Thread: Talking with someone in there own Language can get you muted.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    "Again wear wife grilled fish"... I knew this foreign language was utter nonsense in game, I always knew it...
    Yeah me too I always think 'if I can't understand it they most likely will be talking about grilling fish or something'
    I was so right!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby!!! View Post
    Yeah me too I always think 'if I can't understand it they most likely will be talking about grilling fish or something'
    I was so right!
    Learn to respect on other Foreign Language.

Git – Ssneakykills

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    Learn to respect on other Foreign Language.
    Learn to recognize humor

To demand that a chat filter must cater to only your language is the linguistic discrimination you cry out about here. The combination of letters in your words isn't exclusive to your language. In another language the same combination of letters could mean something totally different
    Chat filters are automatic there isn't a person pulling up Google translate and looking for context like you do

But most of all just calm down you made a thread because you can't say "my wife grills fish" in a phone game
    I agree that this is inconvenient but you gotta say that it's also kinda funny...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Learn to recognize humor

To demand that a chat filter must cater to only your language is the linguistic discrimination you cry out about here. The combination of letters in your words isn't exclusive to your language. In another language the same combination of letters could mean something totally different
    Chat filters are automatic there isn't a person pulling up Google translate and looking for context like you do

But most of all just calm down you made a thread because you can't say "my wife grills fish" in a phone game
    I agree that this is inconvenient but you gotta say that it's also kinda funny...
    I don't see it as a joke, i see it you both trolling on my post and create drama, Sorry for the misunderstanding of your jokes, i think you should read back at what i have post there, i just merely trying to seek help what word in English consider offensive in Lagi Pakai isteri bakar ikan, i didn't demand that chat filter must cater to my language, i am just seeking help to learn more on which word i should avoid and learn more so i can help my other foreign players to beware of the words that are not allowed to be used, to my understanding the system was build to filter English offensive words and won't affect foreign language, so to me it seems surprising i got muted because of that, by helping me and understand English words that are consider offensive helps me and other foreign players avoid to accumulate a lot of mute, resulting in banned account.

Just keep the Jokes aside, i don't want this thread to be derail.
    Last edited by bglir; 02-22-2017 at 09:05 PM.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    to my understanding the system was build to filter English offensive words and won't affect foreign language, so to me it seems surprising i got muted because of that, by helping me and understand English words that are consider offensive helps me and other foreign players avoid to accumulate a lot of mute, resulting in banned account.
    From my experiences there are words in English and Spanish on that list
    But I guess there are words in more languages as most standard filter solutions like community sift are international to a degree

If you get muted for posting a sentence I'd wait the 5 mins and then try it word by word so you find out what word is the problem and you can try to avoid that in the future

If it was just a typo - even better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

I was so right!
    And who do you both think you are trying to joke on him he knows more language then you which you need to go to college but you guys didnt make it that far so dont even talk. Same with you ghost.

ELITE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post: