Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level requirements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Level requirements

I have been thinking - these level requirements will make PVP very different in these ways:
    • Only people of one level generally will be able to play together (this meaning less people in PVP; today I have been on my level 30 for quite a while, & i saw no one). Think about this: Your level 30 - all you can see are other level 30s, 31s, and 32s - no one else.
    • Fewer PVP games (in general, there are not lots of people that PVP (strangely))

Have you thought about this? Perhaps no. Does it make a difference? Gravely, yes. Will PVP be changed forever? Yes. Why do other people this this update? They want PL to be limited & restricted giving them no choice in PVP.

Impact
    Specifically, lets give some examples. If you see 35-40, it was the best and only stabilized and developed level for PVP that worked the best. The impact is way greater than people on the forums think - play the game then talk.

Case Studies (HUGE IMPACT)
    Here are some of the people I thought that you impacted.
    1. Character: Has a 50, 45, 40, 35, and 30. illjolipi. Has been playing PL for 6 years. Has 70,000 kills on his 20, 20K on his 35, and more. Relies entirely on the old PVP system.
    2. Character: Level 38. Xxroyalpandex. Has 38,000 kills, 40,000 deaths. Has been playing also for 6 years.

People who were level 22 & 27 now are seperated. Level 15s and 10s are seperated. Is there a reason for this?

Think about this: You have been using PL the whole time it was here. One day, you log in - you expect something new & crazy by updates, though not like this. PVP is NOT to be ever messed/changed in any way. So - continuing, you see that PVP has been changed and messed with by some crazy ideas. Thought #1: PL has been destroyed. There are people who only play PL because of PVP. Change it - lose it. They play PL just because of PVP, and they continue doing so because they like it. People who complain about 3 levels can get their own level or it's because they can't level up 2 levels.

Some people will realize what this update did when they really play it.

Now, the reason for this change?
    Nothing specific, yet a recommendation from a single character changed PVP entirely. Someone's complaints of PVP because they can't get over a couple levels now changes your whole PL career.

I still don't understand the reason.

I'm on my level 30 almost every day i fight 35s - I don't care. Now level 35's complaining about 40's. Yawn. Drain fire someone wins (BIG DEAL)

People thought it was a good update
    They think it was a good update because they only have a level 35 or level 85 - being of a new player to PL, in most cases. Because normal players have over 30 accounts at least and are at every level at PVP (unlike some people).

At higher levels, it may be a problem - so this update should be changed to starting at level 51. 51 and above have this limit. Level 56's are ultimately stronger than 51s, while level 50s and 45's are quite debated to be similar - Ballista vs. Shot gun - someone ms's and wins.

On my 35, I used to see level 30 foxes and bears coming to 35 games all the time. Simply because they are do not complain and there is a way to win in everything - stats and skills are balanced efficiently in 30-40 and if you have been pvping (like i was for more than 6.5 years at 35), you should know that PL is very basic to win; and if you don't, you know where you stand in PVP.

Conclusion
    The Pocket Legends PVP system has been untouched by updates for it has been developed to an extreme degree of professional enactment and it is the best feature in Pocket Legends until today, on February 22, 2017 when it has been changed by conflicting and controversial edits to the entire system of character interaction. PL was not made to be changed like this - it simply was to be made better, and despite what small things and big things people like or request, it should never be changed.

Everyone has been impacted by this update - and being glad for it does simply nothing; you lost in all cases because your access and freedom privilege to PVP with other people has been destroyed and modified by one person's request.

"With lvl restrictions will be so hard to find games at many lvls, imo this would make pvp dead at MANY lvls, dont do this pls." - Naetheanimal
    ; http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ighlight=level

"Because this is going to kill more levels then help them." - plpr

What is predicted to PVP & PL
    Pvp will be a rare activity, with one person at one game being a surprise! Level diversity gave more options and allowed people to go to games where people are pvping at; and the likeliness that someone will be pvping at your level has dropped. Level differences made it diversely fun. PL is slowly going downhill - PVP was the center of entertainment, and especially with these new updates, people used PVP for their last aiding use of PL, slowly trying to grasp some fun parts that old gens used to like. These are slowly being destroyed one by one. Hoping for the stop of the updates that completely hit them hard each time.

I most of the time watch & see people i knew before simply standing there in PVP where they used to be active & known, such as "Zapoke" and simply having nothing to do and see no change in the empty games of PL at level 50 and at level 35 - then simply go away for a while until there is a complete change in PL, then see how it works - and the cycle goes on until the people who have been playing at the start slowly die away permanently because these updates can never change... update by update - change that older players are not used to; only the feeding of the new with the blindness of the simplicity of what is here.

Then the newer people will simply be doing this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ighlight=level ; and there will be no solution.
    Last edited by Bats; 02-22-2017 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Didn't even bother reading. I'll put it in a way even someone like you can understand.
    This is good.
    Stop being salty.
    Why are you at l38.
    Get over it.
    Level to l40
    Its just some numbers.

Picked something out to make me seem kewl
    "stats and skills are balanced efficiently in 30-40" you should be a comedian

Edit: TBH i doubt sts cares about l1-79 since they arent making big $$$$$
    Last edited by Groaning; 02-22-2017 at 08:38 PM.
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Groaning View Post
    Didn't even bother reading. I'll put it in a way even someone like you can understand.
    This is good.
    Stop being salty.
    Why are you at l38.
    Get over it.
    Level to l40
    Its just some numbers.

Picked something out to make me seem kewl
    "stats and skills are balanced efficiently in 30-40" you should be a comedian

Edit: TBH i doubt sts cares about l1-79 since they arent making big $$$$$
    I question your sad rudeness, although you are unfit to be talking in this situation, young person. People who cannot write simple words and find the urge to express their selves on the internet like this are quite some people. If you haven't found, what you post on the internet stays forever, and putting your random anger into it because someone expresses their opinions doesn't give you an excuse to question my simple thoughts. If you don't agree, don't make a childish fit out of it. It's that simple. - Coming every time to ruin my posts. Groaning must be banned & these posts need to be removed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

This has literally fixed the whole game im not sure what your talking about. Maybe you cant farm 30s anymore even though 30 died 10 months ago. You should be thanking cinco from the bottom of your heart. You dont have to face 40s anymore either like come on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to plpr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    This has literally fixed the whole game im not sure what your talking about. Maybe you cant farm 30s anymore even though 30 died 10 months ago. You should be thanking cinco from the bottom of your heart. You dont have to face 40s anymore either like come on.

omg, wanna be my new best friend?

btw hes just salty that he has a l38 mage lol
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Groaning For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Groaning View Post
    omg, wanna be my new best friend?

btw hes just salty that he has a l38 mage lol
    Yes please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post

LOL PLPR You just stated this: ""Because this is going to kill more levels then help them." - plpr"

from here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ighlight=level

Hypocrites!

& For your information, Groaning - I'm doing this for everyone in PL. I can just delevel once by telling support.spacetimestudios.com because i did it 3 times so far.
    Last edited by Bats; 02-22-2017 at 08:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    LOL PLPR You just stated this: ""Because this is going to kill more levels then help them." - plpr"

Hypocrites!
    I thought it would kill levels at first yea you got me. Then i realised that the levels that are active will stay active and the ones that are dead will stay dead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

You logged onto pvp yet? So what did you see? Games full of people? I know!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Hypocrites!

& For your information, Groaning - I'm doing this for everyone in PL. I can just delevel once by telling support.spacetimestudios.com because i did it 3 times so far.
    Also learn to qoute the entire post i said maybe it will be implemented when you can find a game of all your level. Which you still cant some levels. Thanks for proving my point even more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Hypocrites!

STS doesn't do delevels anymore
    Who died and made you President, as far as I see at L71 and L66 we are perfectly fine with this.
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I see that you have tried delevels?

Note: I have been reporting people for years in all the time i used PL, and support always works something out. I have had problems and they have been all gladly helped by support so perfectly and i deleveled 3 times on 2 characters including account deletion/restoration and others. So, i wonder why your stating "STS doesn't do delevels anymore"

The question is, who told you this? STS themselves? Cinco?

Or you became the new president and are telling me that they don't do it anymore even though you never tried it?

This is too easy; facts always conquer false statements & without proof, obviously it does not exist.
    Last edited by Bats; 02-22-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Won't really fix the game all a L35 needs is a L33 and boom merged time to farm lol I'm just guessing I dont play L30 but with this update I may give it a try

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I see that you have tried delevels?

Note: I have been reporting people for years in all the time i used PL, and support always works something out. I have had problems and they have been all gladly helped by support so perfectly and i deleveled 3 times on 2 characters including account deletion/restoration and others. So, i wonder why your stating "STS doesn't do delevels anymore"

The question is, who told you this? STS themselves? Cinco?

Or you became the new president and are telling me that they don't do it anymore even though you never tried it?

This is too easy; facts always conquer false statements & without proof, obviously it does not exist.
    Delevel?

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...2&share_type=t

Take a look for yourself bud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Question to Cinco: Can you delevel?

Obviously, in forums rules matters between user and agents must be hidden, so proof to you will be hidden.

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

I appreciate the feedback. Let's give it a few days.
    Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com