Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Exclusivity in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Default Exclusivity in PL

Im not sure how other people feel but with every vanity being tradeable it feels like im the same as everybody else. Which is true in a sense. But why not make little things, ex: being [Elite cutthroat].Things as small as titles can make you stand out and be a little different.
    All just a thought that popped up but i think worth pondering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by plpr; 02-22-2017 at 10:11 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to plpr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

i feel you buddy, before i felt so smaxy using old Exclusive vanity, nowadays i feel so ugly, but hey i got to wear founders now like the more older players.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Don't tell me you're wearing the same vanities you had before the all - tradeable update. If you were so obsessed with exclusivity then you wouldn't have sold or bought a single vanity. You cannot possibly look the same as everyone else, unless you're going with a general style which a lot of people use.

The thing is, they could have kept making new vanities for the game, and no one would have cared whether it belonged to 2010 or 2014 or 2017, because there would have been new items introduced constantly. But that's not how it happened. Then people started to differentiate themselves and discriminate knowing the fact that newer players would never get the chance to get anything that stands out.

Personally, I would have preferred if they had kept making vanities and kept them untradeable. But since that oppurtunity is long gone, making everything tradeable is a perfect step. I see nothing to complain about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    Don't tell me you're wearing the same vanities you had before the all - tradeable update. If you were so obsessed with exclusivity then you wouldn't have sold or bought a single vanity. You cannot possibly look the same as everyone else, unless you're going with a general style which a lot of people use.

The thing is, they could have kept making new vanities for the game, and no one would have cared whether it belonged to 2010 or 2014 or 2017, because there would have been new items introduced constantly. But that's not how it happened. Then people started to differentiate themselves and discriminate knowing the fact that newer players would never get the chance to get anything that stands out.

Personally, I would have preferred if they had kept making vanities and kept them untradeable. But since that oppurtunity is long gone, making everything tradeable is a perfect step. I see nothing to complain about.
    Of course i have traded some. That dousent change my point. Also im not only talking about vanities.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Some vanities can't make u exclusive, at least I don't want such exclusivity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

The funny thing is - the old vanities aren't less exclusive now than before. It' still the same amount of items in-game (since you can't buy new), they just have new owners.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caztori For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Exclusivity is racism
    ¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ 6FLAIR9 `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
    `'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸ ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´
    Shlt, you discovered my secret

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Good constructive stuff in here. I've taken note.
    No need to snap at each other for disagreeing on this very individual, personal topic.

I'll also spare you the grim truth about the community illusions of exclusivity in this world of rampant account selling.
    Thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: