Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dev read this please

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Dev read this please

In the past month i saw many people got banned and still increasing. I dont know why some of my friends got banned theyre nice person and no doubt that theyre not violating this game as i can see. I wrote this letter because for me I feel its not safe for me to play this game im always frightened to login I dont know if im about to be banned like this random banned people. Im so dissapointed about what you doin in your game those people were old gamer and had buying platinum and helping to continue this game like me. I hope to stop this ridiculous banned give us confidence to play and not thinking will be banned in the future. I love this game hopefully will fix all this problem. What you need to do is monitor people who telling bad words or those people that scamming not people trading large amount and asking support what is for? I dont think we need time to time to explain about it. If this is the problem you seeing then disable gold in trading window no need gold in this game. Im done I hope this will open your mind and do what is right for the community of this game.
    Last edited by macquin; 02-24-2017 at 03:29 AM.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to macquin For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

There are many players in game who can't read or write english, think about them support team. How they will mail you for solution? At least send a mail to suspicious transaction persons maybe they didn't do anything wrong like you think, there are some items which is not belong to high rarity but worth more eg vanities and collectables.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ForgottenWarrior For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I feel insecure. I have many items worth some good amount that i want to sell but how to sell it when I'm scary that I'll get banned right after it ?
    I'm even scary to login and run event now since some of my friends. Legit players, playing so long with each other. Got banned for nothing.
    Season 10 last season of AL?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsAnnoying For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Yup, got same stuff to sell but im simply scared to log in
    "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee"

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I have some friends all over the worls playing and some relatives were happy playing this game sometimes we trying to help each other we give birthday gifts gold and some who in need how we will do this now. Im really sad about what happening. Why sts you monitor our trades why dont you give some us privacy. Just mind those people who are reporting about their trades not all of us were not doin anything wrong. Im really dissapointed all my hard work I wish you dont hit me on random ban and after you just tell its not unbannable. Im really sad to those whos unlucky gamer who kicked from this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macquin View Post
    I have some friends all over the worls playing and some relatives were happy playing this game sometimes we trying to help each other we give birthday gifts gold and some who in need how we will do this now. Im really sad about what happening. Why sts you monitor our trades why dont you give some us privacy. Just mind those people who are reporting about their trades not all of us were not doin anything wrong. Im really dissapointed all my hard work I wish you dont hit me on random ban and after you just tell its not unbannable. Im really sad to those whos unlucky gamer who kicked from this game.
    True my friend kicked couple members from his guild and he was ban wtf a guy lend guy couple mil to gear up and stuff and he get ban wtf but someone go and scam they don't get STS u don't see the scamming part in the trade window yuh

Sent from my SLI7DS using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

sts please think about them who cant read or speak English

11. The Following User Says Thank You to soullar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Justg said "we are aggressively cracking down on exploitative accounts".but what does he mean by that??and he said thats why some ppl were perma-banned.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I bought an glowstik egg, guess what happened :-/ ... feeling so bad about that trade someone offered me lower but he went off. Should have bought from another person.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    I bought an glowstik egg, guess what happened :-/ ... feeling so bad about that trade someone offered me lower but he went off. Should have bought from another person.
    ?????????????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post
    Justg said "we are aggressively cracking down on exploitative accounts".but what does he mean by that??and he said thats why some ppl were perma-banned.
    So all of the banned players had exploited something? I know someone who recently got banned suddenly, and I know he's a good player and didn't commit any violations ;-;

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Ughhh this is so bad. Im loosing trust on this game. Sorry for your lost dude i heard you are banned too but i dont know that story@TheAnas
    Last edited by macquin; 02-24-2017 at 07:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I guess the STS team is banning due to an illegitimate source of gold. Meaning players gained tons of gold out of no where and started spending massive amounts of it. This was just a guess that my guildies were talking about. It's not that they're legit players, it's where they got their massive amounts of gold without any proof I'm guessing. But regardless, I am still afraid to login. @TheAnas sorry to hear you also got banned.

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

We've recently banned a lot of people for buying/ selling gold and/or accounts outside the game. We will continue to do so.

If you are not participating in these activities, you have nothing to fear.

If you are participating in these activities, please go find another game. We'll continue to ban you.

If you feel you have been banned in error, please contact support@spacetimestudios.com and they will look into your case.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: