Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dev read this please

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Dev read this please

In the past month i saw many people got banned and still increasing. I dont know why some of my friends got banned theyre nice person and no doubt that theyre not violating this game as i can see. I wrote this letter because for me I feel its not safe for me to play this game im always frightened to login I dont know if im about to be banned like this random banned people. Im so dissapointed about what you doin in your game those people were old gamer and had buying platinum and helping to continue this game like me. I hope to stop this ridiculous banned give us confidence to play and not thinking will be banned in the future. I love this game hopefully will fix all this problem. What you need to do is monitor people who telling bad words or those people that scamming not people trading large amount and asking support what is for? I dont think we need time to time to explain about it. If this is the problem you seeing then disable gold in trading window no need gold in this game. Im done I hope this will open your mind and do what is right for the community of this game.
    Last edited by macquin; 02-24-2017 at 03:29 AM.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to macquin For This Useful Post: