Thread: Who Doesn't Like to Reminisce?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Laughing from the fact that Kanital would make you pay 500k to learn...
    Ikr I was such a scrub lol
    Currahee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

My character name is Modredd.
    I capped from the crown of persistence all the way up to level 76.
    I started this game in 2010 and had stopped by 2013. I came back briefly in 2015 and I haven't been back since yesterday.
    I sold my crown of persistence for 18 million dollars. I worked hard for it but it really didn't mean anything to me and I got some really cool vanity stuff with the money!
    This game will always be the greatest game I ever played!
    I was a big Dungeons & Dragons person but as far as video games this game will always hold a place in my heart.
    I remember every time I would get a pink drop I would literally feel like I was the king of the world.
    I'm not going to lie after 76 when this company pretty much abandon the game I was pretty bitter.
    I think my other character got banned on these forums and I was quite hurt.
    But I have amazing memories of when the shadow caves were created, when I had completed all the quests I believe it was 214/214.
    I spent over $1,000 on this game in a year and I don't regret it for a second. I think I was in a guild called elite and we would level cap in one night.
    I would literally play until 5 in the morning something I don't recommend by the way!
    It's not safe and it's not good for you but it was so much fun!
    I was invited into a guild called friendship and they seem really cool.
    I'm looking to get all of the glymph armor but there are very few things for sale. I wanted to get the crafted red and black one.
    I also wanted to get the shadow gear from the shadow caves again very little is for sale.
    This game got me through a lot of problems it was a great escape.
    I played Star legends, dark legends and even arcane legends but it was never the same this game was the best in my opinion.
    I vaguely remember some people like razorfingers but it's been too long.
    If you see me around say hi and I want to personally apologize to SpaceTime studios for ragging on them like I did.
    I felt they should have concentrated more on this game instead of creating new ones and abandoning this oneso imagine my surprise when I see there are people that are level 105 and even though a lot of the stuff is reused if it brings people Joy I see no problem.
    I played last night had a great time!
    Thanks for the Memories!
    Thinking that you are the best does not mean you are better than anyone!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Storms For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Storms View Post
    My character name is Modredd.
    I capped from the crown of persistence all the way up to level 76.
    I started this game in 2010 and had stopped by 2013. I came back briefly in 2015 and I haven't been back since yesterday.
    I sold my crown of persistence for 18 million dollars. I worked hard for it but it really didn't mean anything to me and I got some really cool vanity stuff with the money!
    This game will always be the greatest game I ever played!
    I was a big Dungeons & Dragons person but as far as video games this game will always hold a place in my heart.
    I remember every time I would get a pink drop I would literally feel like I was the king of the world.
    I'm not going to lie after 76 when this company pretty much abandon the game I was pretty bitter.
    I think my other character got banned on these forums and I was quite hurt.
    But I have amazing memories of when the shadow caves were created, when I had completed all the quests I believe it was 214/214.
    I spent over $1,000 on this game in a year and I don't regret it for a second. I think I was in a guild called elite and we would level cap in one night.
    I would literally play until 5 in the morning something I don't recommend by the way!
    It's not safe and it's not good for you but it was so much fun!
    I was invited into a guild called friendship and they seem really cool.
    I'm looking to get all of the glymph armor but there are very few things for sale. I wanted to get the crafted red and black one.
    I also wanted to get the shadow gear from the shadow caves again very little is for sale.
    This game got me through a lot of problems it was a great escape.
    I played Star legends, dark legends and even arcane legends but it was never the same this game was the best in my opinion.
    I vaguely remember some people like razorfingers but it's been too long.
    If you see me around say hi and I want to personally apologize to SpaceTime studios for ragging on them like I did.
    I felt they should have concentrated more on this game instead of creating new ones and abandoning this oneso imagine my surprise when I see there are people that are level 105 and even though a lot of the stuff is reused if it brings people Joy I see no problem.
    I played last night had a great time!
    Thanks for the Memories!
    Yeah, 76 was pretty great (My favorite actually, that's why I wear the Eternal Elite title) although I think STS revived the game this year since it's been great with events and prizes.