Thread: Suggestion for goblin event vendor

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andyh0510 View Post
    I just have to agree on this one.... pointless
    Farming an event is farming...just because its not doing maus or graveyard.. i have 220k + points and exalted rank btw hihi..doesnt mean its any less...i farmed hardcore for weeks for nekro then egg zavier comes and some ppl loot one first run...did i cry? No...more people geared up at endgame is always good. Better pugs ect. Ty for feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andyh0510 View Post
    I can just say gl again
    you can keep on saying but it looks like he wont stop until its gonna happen or well he get's banned for over spamming.

btw yes im with you creepy lets get speed sets non trade able hopefully

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Why do you make threads like this?
    We just want new speed set at higher level, available in lockeds. Thank you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HulkieBeast For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    you can keep on saying but it looks like he wont stop until its gonna happen or well he get's banned for over spamming.

btw yes im with you creepy lets get speed sets non trade able hopefully
    Non tradable is fine. I didnt spam anything just answer when people reply to me is all, thought thats what forums are for but ill hush since the forums police are here @.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Im glad that not im the only one who against this silly idea. Thank you folks!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Epw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

+1 would be nice to see

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnycageee View Post
    True.
    Everything what creepy said is normal.
    (Btw I dont know him).
    Only plat users and rich players can buy speed set.
    Tell me, when my budget is 400k what to farm to made 15-20m...
    U can loot glowstik, heroic egg, and u got around ~10m without any effort...
    I need to grind 24h what ever for 25 days to make 15-20m...
    Did I need to get no life to made some $$ in game...???
    Creepy idea is awesome, now only plat users and speed owners gonna be against his idea, but speed in token vendor is really fantastic idea.
    Wrong. Read my earlier post. Learn to take advantage of events too. If you spent all that 400k hoarding love chests during the lowest point on love event you could have 800k right now, doubled your gold. Use the brain instead of blaming the rest. STS finally gave f2p players a way to make gold, don't have it taken away from us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    Not everyone has the time to no life farm sir. Not a matter of being lazy or not.
    You say you dont have time to farm, yet you have hours to respond to every comment. My point is proven #Lazy
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    You say you dont have time to farm, yet you have hours to respond to every comment. My point is proven #Lazy
    You obviously didnt read this part
    Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    Maybe you didnt read the whole post very well...its not about me i can easily afford the set, i think of people who cant and dont have the time sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

I obviously didn't read it because it wasn't towards me duhhh...
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Today just to test the above said i was running exclusively maus 5-6 ( glad to have friends helping me out ) for 3 hours ( most players play for that amount of time per day ) and my total profit was 110k and if you count in the pots , pet feeding and ankhs it was aprox 70k . That means that to buy my self a speed set ( 8m ) i will need to play for a total of 330 hours over 110 days ( make that around 280 hours cuz im sure you will loot something rly expensive once or twice ) . Now if you take the avarage token drop from event bosses ( lets say 20 ) you can figure out how much time it will take to earn speed set from the event if each piece will costs 2500 tokens ( 5000 total ) . That will make ~250 runs wich is equal to ~100 hours ( energy craft time 2h , 5 at once ) or 200 hours ( energy craft time 4h , 5 at once) . So yeah if you look at just the numbers ( hours ) you'l get speed set alot faster by running event , but i feel like its fair for poeple that dont want to waste 300 hours of their life farming to finally get one , Those who got one before had early acces XD
    ( time for event should be slighly up considering it will take you time to reach a high tier so that you can fight the good bosses , sometimes you will dc in the event zone wasting an energy and plus you will have to farm the essences )

P.S most of the time in the event you will be chilling out waiting for energy to finish XD
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 02-26-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Today just to test the above said i was running exclusively maus 5-6 ( glad to have friends helping me out ) for 3 hours ( most players play for that amount of time per day ) and my total profit was 110k and if you count in the pots , pet feeding and ankhs it was aprox 70k . That means that to buy my self a speed set ( 8m ) i will need to play for a total of 330 hours over 110 days ( make that around 280 hours cuz im sure you will loot something rly expensive once or twice ) . Now if you take the avarage token drop from event bosses ( lets say 20 ) you can figure out how much time it will take to earn speed set from the event if each piece will costs 2500 tokens ( 5000 total ) . That will make ~250 runs wich is equal to ~100 hours ( energy craft time 2h , 5 at once ) or 200 hours ( energy craft time 4h , 5 at once) . So yeah if you look at just the numbers ( hours ) you'l get speed set alot faster by running event , but i feel like its fair for poeple that dont want to waste 300 hours of their life farming to finally get one , Those who got one before had early acces XD
    ( time for event should be slighly up considering it will take you time to reach a high tier so that you can fight the good bosses , sometimes you will dc in the event zone wasting an energy and plus you will have to farm the essences )

P.S most of the time in the event you will be chilling out waiting for energy to finish XD
    How much gold loot do you have? 100% at least? Why do you use ankhs? These maps are 1hitko anyways, don't use ankhs if your whole pt dies and don't be stupid in positioning. Play mage it's more conservative on gold, what kind of moron feeds pets? Seriously learn to rotate them Jesus

People I know on average profit between 100-150k within those 3 hours. You're doing something wrong or you were spending quite a while on chit chat. Or you ran slow as hell.

Also RNG with treasure room, mini boss and voriyana. I believe mini boss in m6 drops 15 tokens each, use a darn dragon staff for then or you will waste an hour trying to kill(hmm I wonder). Make sure the staff has 100% gold loot.

You're welcome for the free advice.
    By the way if you don't have flame and dragon staff both 100% gloot your results are worthless. If you're using heal in m5-6 then it's worthless as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

If u want speed set to be available for everyone then why not just ask STS to double the normal speed?
    Just saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Nvm now... It would be bad to put in vendor. XD

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Loot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

True.
    Everything what creepy said is normal.
    (Btw I dont know him).
    Only plat users and rich players can buy speed set.
    Tell me, when my budget is 400k what to farm to made 15-20m...
    U can loot glowstik, heroic egg, and u got around ~10m without any effort...
    I need to grind 24h what ever for 25 days to make 15-20m...
    Did I need to get no life to made some $$ in game...???
    Creepy idea is awesome, now only plat users and speed owners gonna be against his idea, but speed in token vendor is really fantastic idea.
    Maybe u spend without using ur brains. Or u r too young to use it properly lol.

Will 400k gold u can buy alot of stuffs. Get a decent 100% gold loot weapon. Farm graveyard to maus. Use the gold to buy better stuffs nd repeat.

Merching nd hoarding is a bonus. So dont tell me, this game is jst for p2w ppl.

I have a speed set dex type paid approx 10mil for it. And that i did frm 0 gold to 10mil. No scam or anything, jst pure farming.

U have 400k thats alot to get there. If u can farm go hoard or merch. Hoard is the bst way to earn gold for the lazy.

Abt items frm locks. Ppl who open them have a risk always. Its nt like back during rengol days when arcanes droprate was vry high.

So atm the safest way to make millions is by pure farming.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Nxt will be lets have free gold for all, why nt a goldzavier... He drops 10k-1mil gold. Nt a bad idea ri8?

@creepy if u can buy one go buy ss nd stop ceying too much in forum

Or if u want to help ppl so much... Go make hw to farm effectively thread in forum rather than making these kind of stuffs

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Magemagix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Also why do u guys want a speed set for free, idk does it make u too op? Idk i didnt feel like that.

Looked to me as a mana sucking blackhole.

U want it jst to do blingbling in town for free.

What will be effect of free ss frm vendor is that ss will the new common like steel commando. Dont want that to repeat again.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Nxt will be lets have free gold for all, why nt a goldzavier... He drops 10k-1mil gold. Nt a bad idea ri8?

@creepy if u can buy one go buy ss nd stop ceying too much in forum

Or if u want to help ppl so much... Go make hw to farm effectively thread in forum rather than making these kind of stuffs

Hey gold zavier is a great idea! Very nice idea. Then we can all afford 10m gold speed sets like you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Btw imagine how much hours of grinding spend one of AL richest players (can't say his name)
    To get 99m +99m stashed +99m on other characters
    He must use 500% gold loot weapon ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Btw imagine how much hours of grinding spend one of AL richest players (can't say his name)
    To get 99m +99m stashed +99m on other characters
    He must use 500% gold loot weapon ?
    I think i knw which player u r talking abt, and i also knw vry well that he arent a farmer. Not a hardcore one. He merched, opened locks, buy plat etc to get there. Nd he is old player so has advantage.

I was new to mmorpg's didnt knw anything abt them, so took me sometime to settle down nd learn the mechanics of the game. Bt thats nt the same story for all.

Slowly bt steadily u can get 10-20mil( until nd unless u dont start gambling when u have gold)