Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for goblin event vendor

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post
    Your whole post is all about complaining. You stated how hard work is to run events and farm gold as a casual player. But now you made 5m from jewel farming. Do not make a fool from yourself please, even the whole thread is a joke itself.
    Mostly i see complaining from you and a few other people. Ive not complained once just made suggestions and stated some facts. If it bothers you so much goto another thread
    Last edited by creeepycreeepy; 02-27-2017 at 03:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    Mostly i see complaining from you and a few other people. Ive not complained once just made suggestions and stated some facts. If it bothers you so much goto another thread
    Its not about bothering; its more about your false facts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnycageee View Post
    all pro players, old school players and other will never say no to example-vanity zavier or something. ..
    Only owners of lb vanities or rich players will come here and say no.
    Thats because rich want all for them, nothing for poor players.
    Uts obviously that richy players come here and and say noooo speed sets nooo vanity zavier nooo this....

If u already have speed set, enjoy with it, dont be against something what will make poor players happy for some time zzzz
    The thing abt free stuff is that anyone abcd gets it. That too without hard work, jst nab RNG is all u need.

Vanity zavier is a no no. ( and plz i dont have any lb vanity). When u r wearing an lb vanity nd standing in town, it shows 2 things, either u r too rich to buy one or u farmed vry hard to get that top spot in lb.

Giving those for free to any random player is jst stupidity. What do u want to say? If vanity zavier is live then u will see beggars wearing ice spirit/original jester nd begging for gold in town lol.

Abt speed set we dont need zaviers. Technically ppl cant kill him lol. U cant kill thing that u cant catch

Also tbh we dont need new speed set atm, becoz our stats r decent enough with speed aet nw. Maybe nxt expansion we might need one, bt nt nw.

Poor ppl r nvr meant to get rich if they chitchat nd stay afk or beg in town. They need to go out there nd farm, and when i say farm that means farming effectively. Knw what to farm etc.

See u said poor ppl will be happy for sometime, they it becomes the new common. Everyone has a speed set. Price goes to 100-200k per piece. U want that to happen?

Sts released egg zavier nd antignome zavier for a reason. Becoz they wanted to introduce new eggs nd make banished more available to ppl for nxt banished event. I dont see why we need a vanity or speed zavier.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Didnt cry. I think of others than myself
    Lol u think abt others LMAO. U tbh look like those ppl who say we care for others bt actually jst dont care bt want to benefit urselfs.

Becoz if u really cared abt other ppl u wouldnt have cried in forum abt getting stuffs for free, rather u would have made thread abt proper guide to effective farm. That would have benefited new players rather than crying in forum abt free stuff.

Last edited by Magemagix; 02-27-2017 at 03:56 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Magemagix For This Useful Post:

Epw

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Lol u think abt others LMAO. U tbh look like those ppl who say we care for others bt actually jst dont care bt want to benefit urselfs.

Becoz if u really cared abt other ppl u wouldnt have cried in forum abt getting stuffs for free, rather u would have made thread abt proper guide to effective farm. That would have benefited new players rather than crying in forum abt free stuff.

Your the one crying from what i can see lol. Trying to hold onto your exclusiveness id imagine. Everything i farm theres already guides for, not all players use forums. And technically event tokens arent free, cost gold in potions and your time. So im not asking for anything free just to clarify that
    Last edited by creeepycreeepy; 02-27-2017 at 04:13 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post
    Its not about bothering; its more about your false facts.
    False facts? I know 500+ al players, of that 500 maybe 5 can afford the price of haste set currently. Hows that false? Event farming is a grind if you dont buy energy via plat or gold, in which i dont i farm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Name:  photo-4-1024x768.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  165.7 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rakuuun View Post
    Name:  photo-4-1024x768.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  165.7 KB
    Sweet or salt? :O

Many salty ppl inhere, salt popcorn would fit xP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    The thing abt free stuff is that anyone abcd gets it. That too without hard work, jst nab RNG is all u need.

Vanity zavier is a no no. ( and plz i dont have any lb vanity). When u r wearing an lb vanity nd standing in town, it shows 2 things, either u r too rich to buy one or u farmed vry hard to get that top spot in lb.

Giving those for free to any random player is jst stupidity. What do u want to say? If vanity zavier is live then u will see beggars wearing ice spirit/original jester nd begging for gold in town lol.

Abt speed set we dont need zaviers. Technically ppl cant kill him lol. U cant kill thing that u cant catch

Also tbh we dont need new speed set atm, becoz our stats r decent enough with speed aet nw. Maybe nxt expansion we might need one, bt nt nw.

Poor ppl r nvr meant to get rich if they chitchat nd stay afk or beg in town. They need to go out there nd farm, and when i say farm that means farming effectively. Knw what to farm etc.

See u said poor ppl will be happy for sometime, they it becomes the new common. Everyone has a speed set. Price goes to 100-200k per piece. U want that to happen?

Sts released egg zavier nd antignome zavier for a reason. Becoz they wanted to introduce new eggs nd make banished more available to ppl for nxt banished event. I dont see why we need a vanity or speed zavier.

Is english ur 1st language or not?
    Please correctly write words
    Just-jst,knw-know, nd-and
    I cant understand u.
    And dont write craps here, I didnt said I want vanity zavier, I dont care what vanity I wear (atm im wearing vanity from last event)
    Vanity will not help me with farming or something, but speed set will be.
    To be honest bro, u trying to be smart and posting like crazy just to say ur opinions but...
    U talking (writing) too much, but u didnt said anything
    I have feel that u are a 14-17 yrs old kid and come here to deal ur smartness with others lol nothing against u just saying

11. The Following User Says Thank You to johnycageee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

I cant understand u.
    And dont write craps here, I didnt said I want vanity zavier, I dont care what vanity I wear (atm im wearing vanity from last event)
    To be honest bro, u trying to be smart and posting like crazy just to say ur opinions but...
    I have feel that u are a 14-17 yrs old kid and come here to deal ur smartness with others lol nothing against u just saying
    You also don't write them correctly, just saying..

dont- don't,
    didnt- didn't,
    english- English,
    cant- can't,
    u- you,

So go on..

Basically you're saying: 'Did nt- did not', which is the same kind of writing as "The 14-17 year old kid".

I won't say mine is perfect, but don't say those kind of things if you can't even write correctly yourself.
    Last edited by runagain; 02-27-2017 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Added last part

13. The Following User Says Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Sell dicktionary with the correct spelling of nott!

Buy it runa only 30m for u x)
    Oh my God, Thank you so much!

I'll buy for 35m, because you wanted to help me. ^-^

When will we meet? Mausoleum VI? :3

I'll give you a free Thank, because of loyalty :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Oh wow ty kind runab, your charity, like you, is magnanimous!
    Awww so sweet!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I cant understand u.
    Omg i see grammer police here who himself cant speak or read english wkwkw.

Abt my writing, this is forum nd u dont need to write too formal here. U can use msging language. Nd thats hw i write while msging.

Even if i cant understand people abt what they say i can always make out. So nt a problem for me.

I nvr said whether u wear a rare vanity or nt. I jst said that i dont wear one, i said so jst to make u understand that i dont have any expensive vanity nd dont want them for free.

Also u said that u dont want vanity event bt before in some post u said,u agree with creepy( who was saying "+1 to this idea").

And also this u jst wrote that u want vanity zavier lol.

Maybe u r either that" 14-17 yr old kid" or too old to remember what u say?

Ps. I didnt say anything against u jst saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Your the one crying from what i can see lol. Trying to hold onto your exclusiveness id imagine. Everything i farm theres already guides for, not all players use forums. And technically event tokens arent free, cost gold in potions and your time. So im not asking for anything free just to clarify that
    Ya ik event token arent free. Bt its the easiest way to get an item until and unless the energy drop rate is nerfed too much nd each price is worth alot of tokens (1.5k isnt alot its easily achieveable)

Bt in event u also get free loot + energy essense + tokens that too alot at once 25+ tokens. So its the easiest nd price will drop like insane by the end of event. Jst wait for the last day of event nd buy frm cs.

So no to speed set in vendor.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Magemagix For This Useful Post:

Epw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I would love to see a goblin version of weapon (warrior) glaive etc... as per charges or proc will smear the ground with toor alike AA... and it an AOE dmg...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by srazman View Post
    I would love to see a goblin version of weapon (warrior) glaive etc... as per charges or proc will smear the ground with toor alike AA... and it an AOE dmg...
    Nt a bad idea, new weapon would be gud enough. Bt should have inferior stats than balanced mythic weapons so that ppl who crafted them don't complain.

I think maybe this time we will have a location that gives speed buff or speed weapon/armor/belt. Maybe belt nd armor set speed i think so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I cant understand u.
    Lmao "I can't understand u " u ,u mean you? that's not u ,you idiot it's you

I can't understand you becoz (because,u idiot becoz=because) u =you

Rip grammar
    Last edited by herculeans; 02-27-2017 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Hm so you were okay with 90+ mil gold arcane rings and fossil? Tell me more about how thats achievable for the average player? Sounds like someones hoarding some sets xD
    Yes I'm ok with 90m items. I didn't got any of those things when was this price but I was ok in farm to get them if I wish, because its a game and you can get everything if you PLAY IT. I got my Haste with HARD WORK for 6m(months ago) and I don't want it became almost free. Talking clear here. No for this nonsense idea.

You said that you farmed 5m in 2 days...if you can do it, everybody can! You telling that you are zillionare and you still crying here and fighting for "newbie" players. If you really want to defend those players why don't you give your gold to them? You said you can easily make 10m in 4 days...giveaway your items!

Is not that funny when the gold came out from your pocket, it is? Hun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by herculeans View Post
    Lmao "I can't understand u " u ,u mean you? that's not u ,you idiot it's you

I can't understand you becoz (because,u idiot becoz=because) u =you

Rip grammar
    Why You come here to explain something when I never mentioned nab (noob) as you.
    I said earlier, English isn't my 1st language, so I don't know what are you trying, come here and call someone idiot, it's just show your stupidity.
    I don't care that now I will receive a warning from moderators, seems everyone can call me idiot, but I can't insult any ret*rd without consequences.

So from my side,you can hate me,that's the proof of your childeness,calling someone idiot because English language isnt his 1st language,saying everything about you.
    Kiss for YOU :*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    You also don't write them correctly, just saying..

dont- don't,
    didnt- didn't,
    english- English,
    cant- can't,
    u- you,

So go on..

Basically you're saying: 'Did nt- did not', which is the same kind of writing as "The 14-17 year old kid".

I won't say mine is perfect, but don't say those kind of things if you can't even write correctly yourself.
    There is difference between
    Dnt
    Dont
    Don't
    If I forgot ' thats not big problem,you can still understand what I try to say...
    Or you undrstnd wht I tryng to say