Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for goblin event vendor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Bad idea not that i dont want speet set release to all players but have you thought what your asking for ....... sure stats go ahead and release all items that are hard to get i wish we could all have arcane ring , arcane amulet any rare LB vanity, make para available again , eyes. You name it well not that this will happen its just that i cant even imagine to compare items one with another at a diff cap , diff event event diff ways to obtain . You cant go taking shortcuts on everything if u would really want this set go farm maus i made over 20m in farming i dont see why you cant farm ,i wish i had a lot of items but we dont all go and post asking for an easy way to obtain . Some items should be release i agrre but not the valuble items . Tbh i dont even think a new set will be realese i cant imagine having 90% -100% of players runing at 200% speed in town or pvp . Nice try bro
    Last edited by andyh0510; 02-26-2017 at 02:49 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andyh0510 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andyh0510 View Post
    Bad idea not that i dont want speet set release to all players but have you thought what your asking for ....... sure stats go ahead and release all items that are hard to get i wish we could all have arcane ring , arcane amulet any rare LB vanity, make para available again , eyes. You name it well not that this will happens its just that i cant even imagine to compare items one with another at a diff cap , diff event even diff ways to obtain . You cant go taking shortcuts on everything if u would really want this set go farm maus i made over 20m in farming i dont see why you cant farm ,i wish i had a lot of items but we dont all go and post asking for an easy way to obtain . Some items should be release i agrre but not the valuble items . Tbh i dont even think a new set will be realese i cant imagine having 90% -100% of players runing at 200% speed in town or pvp . Nice try bro
    Sir game changing items should be more easily obtained by ALL players. Not everyone has the time to no life run maus and farm out that amount of gold and have you checked the price on most farmable items lately? Ty for feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    Sir game changing items should be more easily obtained by ALL players. Not everyone has the time to no life run maus and farm out that amount of gold and have you checked the price on most farmable items lately? Ty for feedback.
    I know people who farm maybe 1-3 hours a day depending on their schedule and they're making around 150k+ in mausoleum, stop being a lazy liberal and go farm it. If you are too lazy to farm then merch. If you suck at merchant then figure it out. Don't expect STS to hand everything to you like with welfare benefits.

It's about time f2p players can make gold without RNG and you complain about it? That's absolutely pathetic. You seriously want to go back to the system where you run 2k arena runs without anything to show for it? LOL

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Bad idea not that i dont want speet set release to all players but have you thought what your asking for ....... sure stats go ahead and release all items that are hard to get i wish we could all have arcane ring , arcane amulet any rare LB vanity, make para available again , eyes. You name it well not that this will happen its just that i cant even imagine to compare items one with another at a diff cap , diff event event diff ways to obtain . You cant go taking shortcuts on everything if u would really want this set go farm maus i made over 20m in farming i dont see why you cant farm ,i wish i had a lot of items but we dont all go and post asking for an easy way to obtain . Some items should be release i agrre but not the valuble items . Tbh i dont even think a new set will be realese i cant imagine having 90% -100% of players runing at 200% speed in town or pvp . Nice try bro
    Telling a lazy players to farm in AL is like trying to make a fire underwater it just cant be done.
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    I know people who farm maybe 1-3 hours a day depending on their schedule and they're making around 150k+ in mausoleum, stop being a lazy liberal and go farm it. If you are too lazy to farm then merch. If you suck at merchant then figure it out. Don't expect STS to hand everything to you like with welfare benefits.

It's about time f2p players can make gold without RNG and you complain about it? That's absolutely pathetic. You seriously want to go back to the system where you run 2k arena runs without anything to show for it? LOL
    I can well afford set sir. I think of others and not just myself unlike most people unfortunately.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Maybe your just playing the wrong game js.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    Telling a lazy players to farm in AL is like trying to make a fire underwater it just cant be done.
    Not everyone has the time to no life farm sir. Not a matter of being lazy or not.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Maybe your just playing the wrong game js.
    Maybe you didnt read the whole post very well...its not about me i can easily afford the set, i think of people who cant and dont have the time sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Talking nice and tring to speak for everyone wont work either

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Talking nice and tring to speak for everyone wont work either
    The only people who have a problem with this idea are merchers and people that paid 8m+ for set, which are you? Every real farmer i know likes this idea sir.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creeepycreeepy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Fyi , i paid 4m for set i could sale rite now and get my gold back easy. Like i said this wont happen so gl. And if i farm and sale items and made 20m+ what im i then .......??? Im not sure what im consider then and just for the note i paid 4m for speed set farming maus and graveyard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

The only people who have a problem with this idea are merchers and people that paid 8m+ for set, which are you? Every real farmer i know likes this idea sir.
    If u r a real farmer make it 20k tokens if u Gona reach this level u prove u r self as a real farmer :3
    I want kershal vanity I'm going to make a thread with topic: suggestion for globins event kershal vanity for 2k with the claimer that all who hate my post are merchant s

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by herculeans View Post
    If u r a real farmer make it 20k tokens if u Gona reach this level u prove u r self as a real farmer :3
    I want kershal vanity I'm going to make a thread with topic: suggestion for globins event kershal vanity for 2k with the claimer that all who hate my post are merchant s
    Mmmm why not have kershal vanity in vendor or as forgottenwarrior suggested kershal zavior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Mmmm why not have kershal vanity in vendor or as forgottenwarrior suggested kershal zavior.
    Yeah kershal and speed set now I support you lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Fyi , i paid 4m for set i could sale rite now and get my gold back easy. Like i said this wont happen so gl. And if i farm and sale items and made 20m+ what im i then .......??? Im not sure what im consider then and just for the note i paid 4m for speed set farming maus and graveyard.
    Sir i dont care about how much gold you made its irrelevant to me. Try to earn 20m there now and come send me a pm when you make it lol. And it wont happen? Since when do you call the shots in the game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Sir i dont care about how much gold you made its irrelevant to me. Try to earn 20m there now and come send me a pm when you make it lol. And it wont happen? Since when do you call the shots in the game?
    True.
    Everything what creepy said is normal.
    (Btw I dont know him).
    Only plat users and rich players can buy speed set.
    Tell me, when my budget is 400k what to farm to made 15-20m...
    U can loot glowstik, heroic egg, and u got around ~10m without any effort...
    I need to grind 24h what ever for 25 days to make 15-20m...
    Did I need to get no life to made some $$ in game...???
    Creepy idea is awesome, now only plat users and speed owners gonna be against his idea, but speed in token vendor is really fantastic idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I can just say gl again

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnycageee View Post
    True.
    Everything what creepy said is normal.
    (Btw I dont know him).
    Only plat users and rich players can buy speed set.
    Tell me, when my budget is 400k what to farm to made 15-20m...
    U can loot glowstik, heroic egg, and u got around ~10m without any effort...
    I need to grind 24h what ever for 25 days to make 15-20m...
    Did I need to get no life to made some $$ in game...???
    Creepy idea is awesome, now only plat users and speed owners gonna be against his idea, but speed in token vendor is really fantastic idea.
    Thank you for feed back bro. Im glad someone finally sees my point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    I just have to agree on this one.... pointless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

It should come back the same way it came last time. No need to argue.

Don't make it second para and eye.