Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Clarify please, just a bit scared

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default Clarify please, just a bit scared

Hi sts,
    This past week or 2 there have been many bannings, notably very wealthy player. I just wanted to clear up some stuff, but I'm not talking about their bans. I just need a dev/mod to just give me a little insight on what requirements make you ban someone? If i gifted my friend 5mil as I quit, would he banned? If I transferred my sns egg to my alt by gifting, would I be banned? If I gifted a random noob a nekro egg, or traded him 8 mil, would we both be banned? I really don't understand... There have also been many rumors of people trading expensive items, and getting banned right after...If I loot orb and sell it, would I be banned? or if I gifted it?

I know you guys can't give the algorithms or whatever but could you just clarify that, if I did nothing against TOS, and a friend gifted me x3 glowstik eggs (I wish), would me and my friend be banned?

(I don't really see a reason as to this post ever being taken down, as I am not discussing personal bans, but am just discussing the criteria to be safe within the game)

Thank you

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CouchPass For This Useful Post: