Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 300+ banned (Anyone know who was banned?)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    Now new players here have a chance to enjoy the game without getting bullied by exploiters, especially in pvp.
    I think It's time to put PvP lb on and PvE too, and every season reset it so we can have chance get that banner.. By the way when we talking about new players most of them don't even speak English and they r really unfriendly but whatever! Feel sad for some of these players but what can we do..

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MorFar` For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MorFar` View Post
    I think It's time to put PvP lb on and PvE too, and every season reset it so we can have chance get that banner.. By the way when we talking about new players most of them don't even speak English and they r really unfriendly but whatever! Feel sad for some of these players but what can we do..

Lol PvP lb is most useless lb I've ever seen... Ppl go desperate for some banner... Even if u bring it back, there are still many fake KDR players lols..

And even if u reset it Every season.. ppl will still dummy themselves to the top.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Lol PvP lb is most useless lb I've ever seen... Ppl go desperate for some banner... Even if u bring it back, there are still many fake KDR players lols..

And even if u reset it Every season.. ppl will still dummy themselves to the top.
    Then what are we fighting for? You are probably one of these players which just log in to game to chat at castle of Kraag and walk like zombie around.. They have system they can do most things and this is just small problem usually there are 10-20 players which doing dummy farm and they can easily inspect them I know all of them but I wont put names, come on they banned these accounts over 300 so why not 10-20 players which dummyin, I am sorry but I am sick of playing same things all over again thats why I am not active as I used to.. Same vanities same maps no tombs no players in ctf.. Also no events like it used to be where we could make money. There are plenty more things but they need improve step by step.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Then what are we fighting for? You are probably one of these players which just log in to game to chat at castle of Kraag and walk like zombie around.. They have system they can do most things and this is just small problem usually there are 10-20 players which doing dummy farm and they can easily inspect them I know all of them but I wont put names, come on they banned these accounts over 300 so why not 10-20 players which dummyin, I am sorry but I am sick of playing same things all over again thats why I am not active as I used to.. Same vanities same maps no tombs no players in ctf.. Also no events like it used to be where we could make money. There are plenty more things but they need improve step by step.

Nah I'm not one of those players which are Just logging to talk.. actually I'm a pretty PvP-a-holic, 21k ctf and 12k tdm...

Anyway,

Of the whole LB in PvP, 90% or more used dummies in the past. U can't reject that, that's why better don't reward anyone for it..

I also wanted a banner before back at 46 cap... We did like 16k legit kills in one season in ctf.. remained around 12k from lb.. 1-2 weeks before the season was ended ppl raised from 30-32k to 40-44k in 2 weeks.. legit??? Lmao... There are many video's of people who dummy themselves to the top, everywere are yt u are able to find them... Go check them out, reply me after lmao (xcosi has a few of them)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

hahaha u dont have a clue of how many dummy farm ^^ so many player so many twinks u cant inspect all of them ...
    dont forget its a game, aim for smth or not but you cant seperate all dummy farmer from honest pvp player...
    I know still many dummy farmer who aint got banned, there are ss, videos, kdr who are never real ... some will never get cought ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    hahaha u dont have a clue of how many dummy farm ^^ so many player so many twinks u cant inspect all of them ...
    dont forget its a game, aim for smth or not but you cant seperate all dummy farmer from honest pvp player...
    I know still many dummy farmer who aint got banned, there are ss, videos, kdr who are never real ... some will never get cought ...
    I am talking about ones who are on leaderboard their names shows up on the leaderboard and can easily get inspected..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I am talking about ones who are on leaderboard their names shows up on the leaderboard and can easily get inspected..

Lb or not, it is forbidden so no one should do it without any consequences