Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
Your opinion is wrong man. If there're no normal/rare items, epic items will just take the place of the normal items, of being most undesired - so with their 'trash' price. (So then, you'll want to throw them away like now the normal items are thrown away). Not the blue color of epic items makes them (a little bit) more valuable than normal items, they are more valuable because normal items Exists in the first place. (Color doesn't matter.)
"if they remove common/rare items" - then epic items will become as common as the common(white) items now, legendary - common as are the rare items now ..., and so on - you're just devaluing the higher tier items, if you remove the lower tier items. So you're doing nothing - the higher tier items will suddenly become 'not that good' (as they were) anymore. Which makes your conclusion "we'll have more chances to loot better items" - to not be true, they again will not be 'better', relative to the 'then existing' items in the game.
You see STS will just make the loot chances of mythic/arcane higher if they ever remove the common/rare. Btw i find that u mostly will get furniture or crafting materials which is common to get when u run a map. Like the arcane chest in dead city, you'll probably have the chance of 1/10000 to loot that but there is also an arcane item that is easy to get and that is the elite relic (mind) which is so cheap. My point here is even its an arcane it depends on the loot drop of it.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk