Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pet Option @.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Yes PLEASE, I would love this. I really don't want any furniture, or gems, or rares, or epics, or hell, most of the time not even the legendaries are worthwile picking up. I don't want my pet being stupid make me have to clean my 300 slot inventory on a daily basis.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    Wrong! This would only devalue the now rare items. It is the rarity that gives items value. Therefore the now betteritems would be common in this scenario. You can't get rich with items everyone has.
    Btw, how can u explain the drop rate of elite relic (mind) which is an arcane item? meaning it will be still hard to get arc/mythic equipments. as i said there is still epic items

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonasDgreat View Post
    if they remove common/rare items then we'll have more chances to loot better items.
    Your opinion is wrong man. If there're no normal/rare items, epic items will just take the place of the normal items, of being most undesired - so with their 'trash' price. (So then, you'll want to throw them away like now the normal items are thrown away). Not the blue color of epic items makes them (a little bit) more valuable than normal items, they are more valuable because normal items Exists in the first place. (Color doesn't matter.)
    "if they remove common/rare items" - then epic items will become as common as the common(white) items now, legendary - common as are the rare items now ..., and so on - you're just devaluing the higher tier items, if you remove the lower tier items. So you're doing nothing - the higher tier items will suddenly become 'not that good' (as they were) anymore. Which makes your conclusion "we'll have more chances to loot better items" - to not be true, they again will not be 'better', relative to the 'then existing' items in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    Your opinion is wrong man. If there're no normal/rare items, epic items will just take the place of the normal items, of being most undesired - so with their 'trash' price. (So then, you'll want to throw them away like now the normal items are thrown away). Not the blue color of epic items makes them (a little bit) more valuable than normal items, they are more valuable because normal items Exists in the first place. (Color doesn't matter.)
    "if they remove common/rare items" - then epic items will become as common as the common(white) items now, legendary - common as are the rare items now ..., and so on - you're just devaluing the higher tier items, if you remove the lower tier items. So you're doing nothing - the higher tier items will suddenly become 'not that good' (as they were) anymore. Which makes your conclusion "we'll have more chances to loot better items" - to not be true, they again will not be 'better', relative to the 'then existing' items in the game.
    You see STS will just make the loot chances of mythic/arcane higher if they ever remove the common/rare. Btw i find that u mostly will get furniture or crafting materials which is common to get when u run a map. Like the arcane chest in dead city, you'll probably have the chance of 1/10000 to loot that but there is also an arcane item that is easy to get and that is the elite relic (mind) which is so cheap. My point here is even its an arcane it depends on the loot drop of it.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk