Thread: Best thing to do with para gems atm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Question Best thing to do with para gems atm?

Hello

I recently came back from a ~2 years break and I'm still a bit overwhelmed with all the new stuff. I still have 2 para gems and I don't really know how to turn them into the most profit. From what I can see (as they're not trade-able) the options are: a) converting them into noble jewels or b) socketing them into some item and trying to sell it for more.

I feel like option a) would be kind of a waste as the stones are rare now, but whenever I see items with paras on the consignment store they don't seem to sell for a lot more, or am I missing something?

Picture for reference:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  115.7 KB

Also I still have a bunch of necropolis cursed skulls, do people still use those? Should I sell or use them?

I hope this wasn't the wrong place to ask!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Catty View Post
    Hello

I recently came back from a ~2 years break and I'm still a bit overwhelmed with all the new stuff. I still have 2 para gems and I don't really know how to turn them into the most profit. From what I can see (as they're not trade-able) the options are: a) converting them into noble jewels or b) socketing them into some item and trying to sell it for more.

I feel like option a) would be kind of a waste as the stones are rare now, but whenever I see items with paras on the consignment store they don't seem to sell for a lot more, or am I missing something?

Picture for reference:

Also I still have a bunch of necropolis cursed skulls, do people still use those? Should I sell or use them?

Paracellus Stones are locked till lv46 above lv46 you can't put them into items. I think they are still nice priced because they are.. Necropolis skulls? No Idea tbh, maybe in Twink brackets?

You can sell the para's but with insurance. By crafting it and return after to a player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Hello

Picture for reference:

Find 10lvl Avarice belt (any type), recently released only availabe belt for twinks below 20lvl. It will be worth much gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

As twerk said or equip em in good twink rings and Amus like arlorian egg shelled band of pot.
    Paynalayze

MAGNUM

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Skilledpvp For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

A raw para gem is like 5-7m atm . Best way is sell to rich twinks. You need some security for their item.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ForgottenWarrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

You get decent profit with a 1 para AR.
    - (un) Retired -

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    You can sell the para's but with insurance. By crafting it and return after to a player.
    Is this allowed? It sounds like something scammers would abuse...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Is this allowed? It sounds like something scammers would abuse...
    As far as I know it's not against the ToS, but it's at own risk.

Just sell to people who you trust.
    It's hard to trust someone I know, if you can't trust someone (which isn't weird at all) better buy some items without para which are wanted with para and make some good profit

12. The Following User Says Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Hello

Picture for reference:

If u have enough gold for insurance. Jst take offers of para nd sell to any player who wants it. Slotting it in arc ring or avarice belt is the best atm.

Jst dont give ppl insurance more than what u will get if u sell their weapon. So if anytime they dont want to buy back the stuff frm u. U can easily sell the item with para nd get the insurance+profit back

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Magemagix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Wouldn't socketing one into arcane rendtail ring be the most profitable? Those rings sell for minimum of 6 mil.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipooponfifteens View Post
    I don't see those rings sell for 6 mil in the consignment store.

Best is to socket the para stone's in lvl 10 belts, arlorian egg shelled band of potency (Dex), perhaps the lvl 16 arcane weapons would be a good alternative for para stone's you can make some pretty good amount of gold.
    Actually these rings sell for 5.8-6m on forum. Just post it here and u can find a buyer fast.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

avarice belt,lvl16 arcane weapon,rendtail ring,low lvl(<=18) arlorian ring potency/assault,lepre/treasure talisman,...
    agree with Ipooponfifteens. if i had to para something and i don't have 12m for avarice belt, i would probably choose lvl16 arcane, may bring more than the 3.5-4m(roughly) profit of AR. i'm not sure ofc, what'll be best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    Wouldn't socketing one into arcane rendtail ring be the most profitable? Those rings sell for minimum of 6 mil.
    It depends on the price of clean avarice belt nd 1 para avarice belt.

Bt arc ring tbh is the cheapeat nd fastest way to get the gold back frm 2 paras. Nd u dont need alot of gold to buy clean arc ring, jst need 1-1.4mil each.

Ps. I dont knw price of avarice belt so cant say abt it.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Id also put it into any avarice item, belt surely brings the biggest profit! Id even buy it if one of us can find one belt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks everybody for the advice unfortunately I ran out of thanks to give ;(

As I do not have any kind of cash for insurances/avarice belts/other expensive stuff (and also don't wanna get scammed) I will probably save up to buy clean arc rings and socket them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Thanks everybody for the advice unfortunately I ran out of thanks to give ;(

As I do not have any kind of cash for insurances/avarice belts/other expensive stuff (and also don't wanna get scammed) I will probably save up to buy clean arc rings and socket them
    I would recommend also holding onto your medusa helm by the way , with all the exploiters getting banned, the exclusive vanities will dwindle little by little, and keep getting more exclusive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CouchPass View Post
    I would recommend also holding onto your medusa helm by the way , with all the exploiters getting banned, the exclusive vanities will dwindle little by little, and keep getting more exclusive
    I have no intentions of selling it