Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    I dont get u lol...
    If i don't get that a programmer works to be paid, then i'm the most stupid programmer in the world.
    Whether the prices are cheap (in Your opinion, my opinion differs) doesn't matter, i was talking that the principle isn't fair. And it's not. This is a game. The most fair would be the game to be won by skills. Unfortunately this is not now the things work, in the real world. It is a game, but more importantly it is a business. Still, that doesn't make some business decisions to be 'fair'. They are 'needed/unavoidable', but not 'fair'.
    Last edited by voidPtr; 03-07-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    If i don't get that a programmer works to be paid, then i'm the most stupid programmer in the world.
    Whether the prices are cheap (in Your opinion, my opinion differs) doesn't matter, i was talking that the principle isn't fair. And it's not. This is a game. The most fair would be the game to be won by skills. Unfortunately this is not now the things work, in the real world. It is a game, but more importantly it is a business. Still, that doesn't make some business decisions to be 'fair'. They are 'needed/unavoidable', but not 'fair'.
    It happens :3