Thread: Endgame birds need to be toned down a bit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    I think birds are supposed to be the hardest class to play -- dealing high outputs of damage, but should be squishy thereby having little room for mistakes. In order to preserve this style of play for birds at 85, their dodge needs to be cut down. I can't ever land any hits on a bird.
    Due to dodge cap, birds do same amount of dodge as a mage on an average. Although the early phase dodge cap was much good, I don't like this much dodge and it would be good if dodge cap get lowered from this point.

Other than that, it's int set that required a little bit armour returned to it, birds are fine because there's have been a lot armor reduction along with DPS from blaster, top of that there's no new blaster to make set with oktal, nerfing birds would simply make str much op, only buffing int set would make it balanced. Along with this, base point required to equip new oktal items should be increased a bit so that with oktal set L80 weapons shouldn't be equipable that making a huge op hybrids, eg L85 str set with L80 blaster for birds and bears, and L85 str set + L80 wand for mage.

That's exactly what I suggested in my thread
    Last edited by Waug; 03-02-2017 at 12:08 PM.