Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Pets owners now killing Ok'tal RAX before other players reaching it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Default New Pets owners now killing Ok'tal RAX before other players reaching it

It's really annoying that this user of new pets killing ok'tal RAX before others who have no pet reaching it, always joined a room with RAX already gone too.

Git – Ssneakykills

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Sadly this is occurring by the same players one particular guild.
    They race to the boss Ok'Tal Rax killing it and leaving. The map stays open with many mobs left to kill and does not drop off from the system. Resulting in others entering the map to no boss and many mobs left to clear, this map doesn't clear off and causes issues for others wishing to start a new fresh map.

There are 18 mobs left at the start of Ok'Tal Planet, in the past you had to kill most mobs till 4 left for the boss to spawn, now this is not the case.

Cinco please work your magic and patch the Ok'Tal Rax boss to appear only after a certain amount of mobs are left.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Duh do you think they thought about that? All they thought of is the amount of $ they get, and they did get.
    #P2WGAMEBEATSGAMELOFT

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iheybeautiful For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iheybeautiful View Post
    Duh do you think they thought about that? All they thought of is the amount of $ they get, and they did get.
    #P2WGAMEBEATSGAMELOFT
    Salty as usual, even though the oktal town update was one of the best for all not for plat buyers only.

New super items are already cheap, in fact one of the cheapest endgame items we saw after really long time. Pets have been added at the time when elites already flooding cs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Sadly this is occurring by the same players one particular guild.
    This narrowed targeting is not justified, if there's chance of something like that, smart people will always do it, nothing to blame to that.
    Last edited by Waug; 03-01-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Salty as usual, even though the oktal town update was one of the best for all not for plat buyers only.

New super items are already cheap, in fact one of the cheapest endgame items we saw after really long time. Pets have been added at the time when elites already flooding cs.

This narrowed targeting is not justified, if there's chance of something like that, smart people will always do it, nothing to blame to that.
    No one is targetting anyone else over here, what is being told is a problem which is ruining the gameplay of many others. Mentioning of one guild is because mostly they are found doing this and it mentions that it's not that one guy is doing it but a whole guild is making this action.
    Just once try to read the comment in a good way, instead of taking it in a targeting/offensive way...
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ignitedmage View Post
    No one is targetting anyone else over here, what is being told is a problem which is ruining the gameplay of many others. Mentioning of one guild is because mostly they are found doing this and it mentions that it's not that one guy is doing it but a whole guild is making this action.
    Just once try to read the comment in a good way, instead of taking it in a targeting/offensive way...
    Hmm, really? Aren't you're the one described one of my blanaced issue thread as 'crying'? Now you're suggesting - "Just once try to read the comment in a good way, instead of taking it in a targeting/offensive way... "

That's good, people should learn over time and then suggest to take feedback in a 'good way'/although, you need to LEARN here that the thing u mentioned was actually targeting to a specific guild, its good that the name was not taken, whatever guild it is. My reply ain't offensive, rather REVEAL A COMMON FACT that if anybody finds any shortcut to farm and that's ain't against TOS, there's nothing wrong in it, finding this as 'a not good way' to take things itself is not the 'good way'
    Last edited by Waug; 03-01-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Hmm, really? Aren't you're the one described one of my blanaced issue thread as 'crying'? Now you're suggesting - "Just once try to read the comment in a good way, instead of taking it in a targeting/offensive way... "
    Thanks for mentionnig my past and try to make me feel bad but that ain't gonna work old buddy, i have changed my way and i will suggest you to change your way to because i am telling you with experience, its a dead end .

That's good, people should learn over time and suggest to take feedback well although, you need to understand here that the thing I mentioned was actually targeting to a specific guild, its good that the name was not taken, whatever guild it is. My reply ain't offensive, rather REVEAL A COMMON FACT that if anybody finds any shortcut to farm and that's ain't against TOS, there's nothing wrong in it, finding this as a not good way to take things itself is not the 'good way'
    The guild name was not mentioned and if you see the other side of the dice, you can get an explanation that a whole guild is using this technique which results to a larger amount of maps being useless.
    Yes, agreed it's not against ToS but if some actions ruins the gameplay of other players, that is definitely not the direction where cinco wants to takes PL to, and supporting something that ruins the gameplay and time of other players is non but stupidity, to be honest. If people raise their voice against this issue, they're right and they must not be proven wrong because a playerbase must be equal for everyone.
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Will fix this problem. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com