Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 3/1/17 | 2x Orc Tags and Fangs, New Heroic Pets, New Achievements

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twerk View Post
    And honestly you do not have to play here a poor victim when reality is quite something ELSE.
    Delusional, being fake. Right
    No, not right. And nobody is playing a victim anywhere, and it's a shame that's all you can see as it's really quite the opposite. I find Arcane Legends to be quite an empowering game, as I'm sure all the legit players who have worked very hard to get where they are in the game feel the same.

It would be really nice if everyone stopped trying to be personally insulting on a public forum. I mean, seriously! I can't understand why people who don't know a person feel it's appropriate to comment on someone who is not their friend in game or out of the game. If you don't like a particular person that's really your own business and it's not at all appropriate to try to slander another person or player just because you may not get along with them or be on friendly terms with that person. As I stated before, it really speaks more towards the character, or lack there of, of the person making the ugly and inappropriate comments than the person being commented on.

Personally, I have big warm fuzzy feelings for everyone, but if this is going to turn into a 'trash' thread because strangers feel the need to be rude to people they do not know or play with then I will be asking the Devs to close the thread right now.

Everyone respect your fellow players please!

Last edited by leoakre; 03-13-2017 at 08:36 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post: