Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 3/1/17 | 2x Orc Tags and Fangs, New Heroic Pets, New Achievements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

These aps dont seem boring at all not even a little bit, looks like much fun! Good luck to the people who are going to do these aps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Well well look like we'll have fun for long time running easy maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Thanks for all the new APs!!!

IMO nobody should ever reach the point of having every available Achievement. As soon as the top player gets close, that means it's time to add more! Otherwise the game gets boring. I always like when I have choices. I hate looking at my achievements and only having a couple of them left to do and being forced into farming the same dungeon over and over. I like to mix and match and always have lots of choices.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

I'm looking forward to the new aps! Gonna separate the women from the girls xD

All kidding aside, it's nice to be able to focus on so many new aps instead of having to spend my free time repeating Hauntlet runs endlessly as I'd much rather have the challenge in the elite maps with the possibility of loot and goldloot with chances of lucky drops than continuing on in my collection of Gloom eggs.

Thank you Devs xD

(Think I'll change my name back to Msleo for these aps lol)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Once u finished all the new aps u get " Get a life" title and banner

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minisalami For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

indeed
    /11chars
    ign: Newbody

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Minisalami View Post
    Once u finished all the new aps u get " Get a life" title and banner
    Just because players can accomplish these difficult and long aps does not mean they do not have a wonderful and full life in the real world, it means that just like in the real world they strive to be the best at whatever interests and goals they may set for themselves and push themselves hard in their strive for excellence! Being able to achieve these things in a game in their free time speaks more towards those players (the ones who play legitimately) sense of determination and motivation to always do the best that they can, and not in any way implies that these high achieving players have no life. It just means these players like to work very hard in everything that they do, and then enjoy their achievements. People usually work and play how they live which represents their strength of character, not their lack of a life. When people post such comments here about LB players, or any player for that matter, who are able to finish all these long incredibly monotonous aps, they don't take into account that maybe a player might have been in a terrible accident or recovering from a long illness and being able to spend their time recuperating in a fantastical virtual world provides an enjoyable escape from the difficulties of their daily pain. Such callous comments about 'No Life' are meant to be sarcastic and funny but nobody here knows any given player's situation so it really speaks more towards the character of those making the comments, and not the lack of a high achieving player's life.

Everyone's life is different, allow players to play the game as they like, and not infringe on other player's enjoyment in an online world.

It's just a game, and for some it may be a life saver ... you never know!

Happy AP hunting!!
    Last edited by leoakre; 03-01-2017 at 10:24 PM.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

meooowwww my joke came true... but yea im happy there is something to farm rather than just one map (mausoleum)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice. Good job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Happy hunting...dont forget ur family n friends irl..dont push to hard for aps...lmao
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Welcome to The Grind Legends. Good AP to those who likes it. While doing it, don't forget your loves one too.

I hope Goblin Event and Ursoth Assault will return a.s.a.p because these types of event makes me love Arcane Legends forever. 😁

Requesting : Jarl Events for Super Smelly Armor 😂

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Froxanthar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Just because players can accomplish these difficult and long aps does not mean they do not have a wonderful and full life in the real world, it means that just like in the real world they strive to be the best at whatever interests and goals they may set for themselves and push themselves hard in their strive for excellence! Being able to achieve these things in a game in their free time speaks more towards those players (the ones who play legitimately) sense of determination and motivation to always do the best that they can, and not in any way imply that these high achieving players have no life. It just means these players like to work very hard in everything that they do, and then enjoy their achievements. People usually work and play how they live which represents their strength of character, not their lack of a life. When people post such comments here about LB players, or any player for that matter, who are able to finish all these long incredibly monotonous aps, they don't take into account that maybe a player might have been in a terrible accident or recovering from a long illness and being able to spend their time recuperating in a fantastical virtual world provides an enjoyable escape from the difficulties of their daily pain. Such callous comments about 'No Life' are meant to be sarcastic and funny but nobody here knows any given player's situation so it really speaks more towards the character of those making the comments, and not the lack of a high achieving player's life.

Everyone's life is different, allow players to play the game as they like, and not infringe on other player's enjoyment in an online world.

It's just a game, and for some it may be a life saver ... you never know!

Happy AP hunting!!
    very well said miss ^_^

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blazerland For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blazerland View Post
    very well said miss ^_^
    Thank you

Guess I'm just saying I'm tired of strangers I've never met, never seen, never talked to before, and never want to telling me in random pms to go get a life. It happens more than people know.

In my opinion, all the people who go around telling others to get a life clearly need to go get their own life first... or they would not be ' so up in the business' of a stranger!

I'm happy for the new challenges

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Yes, there are new titles for the majority of these.

A sample:

Black Sheep
    Gravedigger
    The Captain
    Frosty
    Diabolist
    Dragonaut
    Orc-rind
    Gear Head
    Tomb Raider
    Exorcist
    Master of twilight
    The Collector
    Everlasting Gob-Stopper
    BTW...

Will the mob and boss kills that we've already made in Mausoleum 6 count towards our Aps, or are we starting anew?!

Just curious ... xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Thank you

Guess I'm just saying I'm tired of strangers I've never met, never seen, never talked to before, and never want to telling me in random pms to go get a life. It happens more than people know.

In my opinion, all the people who go around telling others to get a life clearly need to go get their own life first... or they would not be ' so up in the business' of a stranger!

I'm happy for the new challenges
    Get are life sugar momma !! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Some form of rewards besides APs is what comes to mind.

Also would be so much better if APs like this were released with the expansion instead of having AP farmers run these maps after maps are nott so lucrative and we're already a tad bit bored with them :/
    Yeah, agreed.....

Also, it would be nice if northal spawned on a random map (Shuyal, Tinidrin, ETC.) when awoken instead of just glintstone so that getting the APs for running those other maps can be more of an achievable reality for those who aren't primarily grinding for APs..... Of course, once awoken, his skull will appear on which map he is located at, just like with gnomish ruins..... Many of us still haven't even thought about getting the 5000 kills AP for the other maps because of the desolation due to the "past tense" nature of those other maps, so the new 10000 elite creature kills AP looks sooooooooooo...................................
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 03-02-2017 at 12:03 AM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yes View Post
    Get are life sugar momma !! :P
    Get 'are' life?

Get a dictionary, Yes xD
    Last edited by leoakre; 03-02-2017 at 12:35 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I think the difference between the players on the leaderboard and the others is not necessarily that we play the game more. I think it's that we actually grind instead of standing around in town wasting time. When I'm playing I'm always running maps and only very rarely in town chatting. Some players seem to spend most of their time doing much of nothing. I've seen players stand in town trying to sell a 25k item for 3 hours straight -- meanwhile they could have earned 100k+ in those 3 hours if they spent it farming.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Hmmm. . slaves for pixels
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag youdown to their level, then
    beat you with experience" Unknown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I think the difference between the players on the leaderboard and the others is not necessarily that we play the game more. I think it's that we actually grind instead of standing around in town wasting time. When I'm playing I'm always running maps and only very rarely in town chatting. Some players seem to spend most of their time doing much of nothing. I've seen players stand in town trying to sell a 25k item for 3 hours straight -- meanwhile they could have earned 100k+ in those 3 hours if they spent it farming.
    That's exactly true!

It's a game, you actually have to play it to get ahead but many treat it as a place to socialize. That's all well and fine as long as those chatty cathys don't complain about having no gold to buy decent gear.

Once again, it's just a game. Players can socialize or players can actually play the game, either way as long as neither criticizes nor complains about the other ... who cares?!

Just have fun