Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: "She Lives Below the Ground" Quest Bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default "She Lives Below the Ground" Quest Bug

I purchased a level 57 power level pack, and I think I may have a quest bug in my log.

As you can see, "She Lives Below the Ground" is greyed out which means that I meet the requirements to start the quest. I know that the quest is given by Cyril's Ghost in the Gold Mine, but the problem is that HE DOES NOT APPEAR in the Gold Mine. I know the exact place he should appear at because I've done this quest before. I ran the map multiple times, but Cyril or his ghost still doesn't show up. Can you please fix this?

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 5.16.56 PM.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  128.7 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Hi, I seem to remember there's another quest that leads you to Cyril. Maybe you turned that quest in, but didn't take the next one.
    Try going there with a new low level player, offer to help him clear Brackenridge and tell him to take all the quests. His quest will trigger Cyril and you should be able to talk to him as well, I think

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Audreanna View Post
    I purchased a level 57 power level pack, and I think I may have a quest bug in my log.

As you can see, "She Lives Below the Ground" is greyed out which means that I meet the requirements to start the quest. I know that the quest is given by Cyril's Ghost in the Gold Mine, but the problem is that HE DOES NOT APPEAR in the Gold Mine. I know the exact place he should appear at because I've done this quest before. I ran the map multiple times, but Cyril or his ghost still doesn't show up. Can you please fix this?

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 5.16.56 PM.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  128.7 KB
    She hides in the first dead end in rooks hideout. Not really hide, but only there if you have the quest.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

Thanks for the report, I was able to reproduce.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com