Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For NEW m6 aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default For NEW m6 aps

Sts please add a free portal for m5 or m6 if u want us to do 1000 m6 bosses that too vori or lich...
    It takes too much time and effort to reach m5 already.. Ty

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tabeer Amin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

the worst idea i've seen today. what about m1/m4? just ignore them and jump to m5/m6? it wont happen go farm hard like all the players who can do m5
    ign: Newbody

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

1000 Token Portal Badge for M4 or M5, Proof of Exalted is need to buy Mausoleum Portal Badge. Or be a Dark Apostle/Luminous Templar to purchase it.

Just my 2cents
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chocolaty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

-1, It will be too easy to get tokens and loot rare items. The purpose of m1-m4 will also be gone.

Nothing worth having was ever achieved without EFFORT.

IGN: Crateskeeper
    Last edited by Lightorn; 03-02-2017 at 04:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree with Lightorn

Can't be too easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Default For NEW m6 aps

You must be kidding!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Epw For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Lol no thanks. Iv spent months farming mauso1-4 to earn my right at plat passes, which Iv spent tons off running m5/6 why should others get an easy way there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

There is a portal to maus 5 costs 5 plat. Maybe sts can make it tradeable? (even if they increase price to 7-10plat).

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emkochiu For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

maybe add a portal that costs 75 tokens or 100

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

free 5 access per month for exalted rank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Never do that, sts. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

As much as I sometimes hate having to do m1-2 it is a bad idea because the items that can be bought with tokens will go down even more (they went down already when m6 came ).

So leave it the way it is now, as always plat buyers have an advantage.
    (I am not a play buyer but that's just how it is here and on every game ).

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sakurahb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Name:  meme9.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  34.3 KB

No please noooo.

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Suggestion: random rare portal that grants access to m5 or 6 in m 1-4, the higher you as]send through mosulium the more chance the portal to appear. Obviously need really low chance to spawn but Ithe would be cool. Also would like to see a point multiplier alter buff (×2 for 5 min )
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancestor View Post
    Suggestion: random rare portal that grants access to m5 or 6 in m 1-4, the higher you as]send through mosulium the more chance the portal to appear. Obviously need really low chance to spawn but Ithe would be cool. Also would like to see a point multiplier alter buff (×2 for 5 min )
    Maybe sometime down the line when Somberholt sort of becomes "PAST TENSE" like "GLINTSTONE CAVERNS" (not saying this WILL happen or that it's what I want, just my hypothesis)..... It's way too early to implement those suggestions into the game ATM..... I haven't gotten lightbearer or to mausoleum 5 & 6 yet but, I would agree that it WOULD be like a slap in the face to those who actually grinded to get to lightbearer and maus 5+6 because that's ONE HECK of a grind........

Though, I must say, all of this talk about that Maus boss (lord crivch, or something like that) and the loot tables in Maus 5+6 is kinda getting me in the mood for some serious GRINDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Maybe sometime down the line when Somberholt sort of becomes "PAST TENSE" like "GLINTSTONE CAVERNS" (not saying this WILL happen or that it's what I want, just my hypothesis)..... It's way too early to implement those suggestions into the game ATM..... I haven't gotten lightbearer or to mausoleum 5 & 6 yet but, I would agree that it WOULD be like a slap in the face to those who actually grinded to get to lightbearer and maus 5+6 because that's ONE HECK of a grind........

Though, I must say, all of this talk about that Maus boss (lord crivch, or something like that) and the loot tables in Maus 5+6 is kinda getting me in the mood for some serious GRINDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As a person who finished his grind and is tired of maus 1-3 I disagree those lower Maps are just filler it would be great to have the chance to skip

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

agree with Plqgue many times i go random and end some tank or rogues (think they are pro) skipping most map on 1-2 to the boss.... and many are confuse and died on the way. I have to bear with it and keep quiet till i kill boss 3 and form my own party that are able to stay together on map 4-5-6 rather than some random wierdo skipping maps.

There should be a system for those above elite lightbearer rank get the choice to go map 4-5-6 direct rather than 1-2-3 all the way up wasting time, even with 5 plat to get access to map 5 is not a long term solution for most player how many 5plat we have to spend to get to get the elite AP which not a small number of plat cost overall....
    Last edited by will0; 03-03-2017 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    As a person who finished his grind and is tired of maus 1-3 I disagree those lower Maps are just filler it would be great to have the chance to skip
    I was referring to the peeps who have yet to grind their way to 5 + 6..........

On the other hand, if you HAVE already completed the grind to 5 + 6, then yes, there should be a way to at least occasionally be able to "instantly transmit" to 5 + 6, or maybe even 4......... There can be like a relic reward or something issued to players for reaching maus 6 that, when in your inventory (not stash), allows you access to random portals that will take you straight to 5 or 6.... Of course, this item will NOT be tradeable...... I think they have the maus 5 + 6 thing they way it is for regulation purposes to keep certain things from becoming more common than oxygen................

I must have misunderstood OP........
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 03-03-2017 at 10:16 PM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I have enough friends that I can almost always hop in a M5 or M6. Invites too.

No to M6 portal. Grind and earn a reputation

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ucamaeben For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post
    I have enough friends that I can almost always hop in a M5 or M6. Invites too.
    No to M6 portal. Grind and earn a reputation
    My wife speaks NO english. Talks/understands nothing. (I interpret(talk instead), but too often i'm not around.)
    So she refuses to join english speaking guild(, so now she can speak with the 0-2 guildies online). She's the only lightbearer in the guild, and usually has no friends online that she can understand.
    Noone has Ever invited her anywhere in mausoleum(excluding me) and she can invite noone. (Too) many times, she had to wait indefinitely (especially when others in pug cannot proceed - m3,m5; or just leave); and in the big majority of times, she had to quit the run too. No other choice. I'm noticing, that now, even she can enter m5, lately she prefers to play more other maps (just for the fun). Somberholt turned out to be not that pleasant experience for her.
    That's why i was complaining about km3 in other threads - there should be a farming place (with comparable rewards) for the more casual farmers (not only for players with strong connections). For somberholt, you need a good social group - (one) for reliable party(otherwise you are killed...ankhs...) and (two) for "join invites".
    Which leads me to the thread's point: (As one forumer said elsewhere,) If your suggestion/idea interfere with sts's revenue sources - it'll just not happen, don't bother. That's why i stopped complaining about km3, and that's why "this thread's idea" (free m5 shortcut) will not happen (nomatter what i think, so i'll not say what i think). Both interfere with "possible" revenue, so they won't happen. (The only idea that is "possible", is the idea of emkochiu/avikk (and, imo, is good).)
    Anyway. I just wanted to say, that not everyone "can almost always hop in a M5 or M6". And that "free portal" will not happen, don't bother.